Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Yellow

In house sarcasm and bitterness.

[quote user="king canary"]@FTW

I agree, so do I. There are a fair few posters on here that are just trolls in my opinion (Highland is one that springs to mind). However there have been quite a few (I include myself in this) who can be positive or negative but get tired of being shot down on the basis of not thinking everything in the garden is rosy.

But anyway I''m probably being a fanny now. And Morty, I''m a lover not a fighter...[/quote]It''s all fair game. As Nutty said, you''d have to be pretty weak to get offended by any ''bantz'' on here. There are only a few absolute no-hopers on here who deserve all the sh*t they stir to be stirred up even more and thrown back in their faces - CanaryOne, iron_stan, Keith Scott, pete, Highland being the main offenders. Some of the doom-and-gloom merchants are more than happy to enter into discussion and still post when we win - Dean Coney''s Boots and daly, for example. And the multiple Waveneys are self-aware trolls who I actually find quite amusing.There we go, names named. And what?

[quote user="The young canary"]I must be niave I never seem to pick up on any sarcasm, bitterness or trolling[/quote]Stick around young ''un and you will soon get the hang of it. [;)]

@FTW

Yes those are the names that stand out. On the other end of the spectrum you have people like Buh and Fenway Frank who only seem interested in calling people pant wetters and binners without ever actually discussing the football.

[quote user="king canary"]@FTW

Yes those are the names that stand out. On the other end of the spectrum you have people like Buh and Fenway Frank who only seem interested in calling people pant wetters and binners without ever actually discussing the football.[/quote]Fair point. Although I don''t notice them so much, because I''m a happy clapper with my head in the clouds... [;)]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="king canary"]@FTW

I agree, so do I. There are a fair few posters on here that are just trolls in my opinion (Highland is one that springs to mind). However there have been quite a few (I include myself in this) who can be positive or negative but get tired of being shot down on the basis of not thinking everything in the garden is rosy.

But anyway I''m probably being a fanny now. And Morty, I''m a lover not a fighter...[/quote]It''s all fair game. As Nutty said, you''d have to be pretty weak to get offended by any ''bantz'' on here. There are only a few absolute no-hopers on here who deserve all the sh*t they stir to be stirred up even more and thrown back in their faces - CanaryOne, iron_stan, Keith Scott, pete, Highland being the main offenders. Some of the doom-and-gloom merchants are more than happy to enter into discussion and still post when we win - Dean Coney''s Boots and daly, for example. And the multiple Waveneys are self-aware trolls who I actually find quite amusing.There we go, names named. And what?[/quote]Just listen to yourself you utter prick , if everybody was as weak as you it would be in a poor old state . somebody mentioned fannies and you are the biggest one on here .

Group 1: A third of this forum''s posters are negative, miserable, whining old biddies nowhere to be seen when we win.

Group 2: A third of this forum''s posters are generally reasonable people who may disagree about managers, players and the board but who keep it civil and relatively decent.

Group 3: A third of this forum''s posters are the same person.

The flash points occur when different groups go at each other.

There''s always exceptions. In Tilly and Morty''s case it''s Group 1 vs Group 2, except both are generally in group 2 so Tilly becomes more of a 1.75.

You get the idea.

There is a marked difference between constructive, balanced criticism and constantly whining about every single thing, with never a good word to say about the club you allegedly support.

For reference, get a grown up, or carer, to look up "support" in the dictionary for you.

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="king canary"]@FTW

But anyway I''m probably being a fanny now. And Morty, I''m a lover not a fighter...[/quote]It''s all fair game. As Nutty said, you''d have to be pretty weak to get offended by any ''bantz'' on here. There are only a few absolute no-hopers on here who deserve all the sh*t they stir to be stirred up even more and thrown back in their faces - CanaryOne, iron_stan, Keith Scott, pete, Highland being the main offenders. Some of the doom-and-gloom merchants are more than happy to enter into discussion and still post when we win - Dean Coney''s Boots and daly, for example. And the multiple Waveneys are self-aware trolls who I actually find quite amusing.There we go, names named. And what?[/quote]Just listen to yourself you utter prick , if everybody was as weak as you it would be in a poor old state . somebody mentioned fannies and you are the biggest one on here .[/quote]Aww, someone needs a cuddle.