Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Yellow

In house sarcasm and bitterness.

Evening all as you can see by my username I don''t post on here often. However I do read here mostly daily. But all the squabbling and bickering on this forum has to stop, it''s getting so pointless and the sarcasm is total stupid at times. It just turns away potential new posters and other people that may have something interesting to say. I know this happens on other forums but it seems to be the same old group of keyboard warriors that wait daily to reply to someone just so they can shoot them down. And as for people being called binners or outcasts because their view isn''t met by someone else is pathetic

I''ve generally found in the last few hours posters that are trying to be positive are rounded on. A load of negative Nancy''s have formed a team and are back slapping each other because five games into the season they think they are somehow being proved right. This place is just awash with depressing negativity when we lose and like a morgue when we win.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]I''ve generally found in the last few hours posters that are trying to be positive are rounded on. A load of negative Nancy''s have formed a team and are back slapping each other because five games into the season they think they are somehow being proved right. This place is just awash with depressing negativity when we lose and like a morgue when we win.[/quote][Y]

@Hoola

It''s funny because over the last few seasons there has been a concerted effort by some to paint anyone who has anything negative to say about this club as not being a real fan.

Concerned we haven''t signed a new striker? Pantwetter!

Confused as to why we''ve given Whittaker a new contract? BOO stop scapegoating!

Think our players might struggle to just pick back up from where they left off in the Championship and maybe we need some new blood? God why do you want this club to spend £100m on new players and go bankrupt!

Think Neil might not be quite the managerial genius some claim? BINNER!

I actually believed after last summers debacle certain posters might cut out this sort of crap but no it continues unabated. And I''m sure if we get to the end of the window without a new striker there won''t be a single one of them admitting they were wrong to call those who complained pant wetters.

Same old same old.

In a forum with quote facilities there''s no need to use the term "certain posters". If someone''s being a dick quote them and call it.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]In a forum with quote facilities there''s no need to use the term "certain posters". If someone''s being a dick quote them and call it.[/quote]

Like this ? 😉

I quite like it. My rule of thumb is to ignore threads started by certain posters, if it''s that Coneys boots,or Lakey and a few others I tend to swerve the thread.

Oh no, I just used a term my mate Nutty doesn''t like...Oop''s.

I''ll be banned from Rays fund now. :-)

I do quite enjoy your lack of self awareness Morty.

You couldn''t find a better example of posters being ''fannies'' than you and Til''s constant sniping at each other.

[quote user="king canary"]@Hoola

It''s funny because over the last few seasons there has been a concerted effort by some to paint anyone who has anything negative to say about this club as not being a real fan.[/quote]I paint anyone who has nothing positive to say about this club as not being a real fan.

@FTW

I agree, so do I. There are a fair few posters on here that are just trolls in my opinion (Highland is one that springs to mind). However there have been quite a few (I include myself in this) who can be positive or negative but get tired of being shot down on the basis of not thinking everything in the garden is rosy.

But anyway I''m probably being a fanny now. And Morty, I''m a lover not a fighter...

[quote user="king canary"]I do quite enjoy your lack of self awareness Morty.

You couldn''t find a better example of posters being ''fannies'' than you and Til''s constant sniping at each other.[/quote]Certain posters have told me to let him get away with his antics but i just cannot help it kc. [:D]

Talking of trolls where has Lincoln gone?

People are too ready to run this forum down. I''m proud to be part of it. You''d have to be well wussy to take offence at being called a happy clapper or nappy crapper.

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Talking of trolls where has Lincoln gone?[/quote]Surprisingly,his was a rare voice of reason this morning.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]People are too ready to run this forum down..[/quote]Come on then name names Nutty. [:P] I will start it off Dubai Mark.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]People are too ready to run this forum down. I''m proud to be part of it. You''d have to be well wussy to take offence at being called a happy clapper or nappy crapper.[/quote]

Don''t forget us happy crappy nappy clappers!

[quote user="Kunst"][quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Talking of trolls where has Lincoln gone?[/quote]Surprisingly,his was a rare voice of reason this morning.[/quote]Not just me that read it, checked who posted it, then read it again, then checked who posted it, gave it a minute then checked it again.