Sign in to follow this  
cor blast bor

JORDON RHODES

It is about time the board looked at football in a serious manner!IT WOULD COST NCFC 11mllion TO BUY RHODES

This is the same amount Middlesboro paid when thay purchased him to get them out of this league last season 9mil +2 for promotion, As a prolific scorer in this division he will guarantee us 15/20 goals a season and I an shure he would come to NCFC as I believe his wife is from this area and he also has suffolk connections.This is a Small Price to pay to get the RICHES OF PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL.

So come on board and put you hands in the till and do not make a ** BALLS ** UP AS YOU DID WITH THE ASHTON AFFAIR A FEW YEARS AGO!!!

Its about that time, after having six months knowing which two players we need to make a rash descion and sign some utter crap for over priced money ! I love norwich

Oh i forgot about the sob storey its so hard to sign players, may e theres a reason?

Negredo -Stuani - Nugent - Rhodes

At least Boro are giving themselves a chance of scoring goals and maintaining their PL status.

[quote user="have my howson it"]In the right mind. Who would back Alex Neil?[/quote]

The board have made money available to him.. In fairness, Alex has invested most well.

He has spent this summer buying the creative midfield to provide the "bullets". We just need to sign a "gun" to fire them. I think if we had got our finger out earlier (hint aimed at the recruitment team) we could have got a different result yesterday.

Imagine if Jordan Rhodes had come to Norwich at the point he left Blackburn to join Boro - maybe we could''ve secured Premiership safety for around £11m?

However, we are where we are; which to most potential new recruits is a mediocre team still in descent.

Without offering top dollar, it''s going to be hard to attract players to make the positive impact we desperately need - mind you, I continue to live in hope...

Would take them both to be honest. Some website was claiming that us and Wednesday have been working on a move for Rhodes this week.

Alex Neil stating last week that we would be interested in Rhodes if he was available. That''s not a normal Alex Neil reply to transfer speculation. Normally puts a stop to rumours when questioned about individual players.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/14709770.Middlesbrough_to_make_a_final_push_for_defensive_target___but_Albert_Adomah_and_Jordan_Rhodes_are_set_to_leave/

If somebody can make it clicky, that would be great...

Apparently Rhodes holding out for a Prem team. Villa in for Adomah, would be great if we could hijack that as revenge for McCormack but we just cant compete finacially

[quote user="bristolcanary"]A mediocre team in decline! I love it. Pr1ck.[/quote]

Descent was the word I used - not decline. Descent is quite factual; a few weeks ago we were still playing in the Premiership. We currently sit 12th in the Championship - representing a descent (or decline if you prefer) of 15 places over just 6 games. Perhaps describing our team as ''mediocre'' is being over-generous. Your last sentence is probably quite accurate in the sense that one of us may be sharper than the other...

He will go to Villa or Newcastle we wont spend money be prepared for another underwhelming transfer window. I would love to be wrong.

[quote user="pliff"]He will go to Villa or Newcastle we wont spend money be prepared for another underwhelming transfer window. I would love to be wrong.[/quote]

No Pliff, more likely HE''LL CHOOSE them because they''re more of a draw than us to your average footballer. I swear to god I actually think some of you folks can''t get your head around that, or is it easier not to so that it suits your own agenda?

In that case make us more of a draw with a better contract, oh cant do that we haven''t got any money have we. The only agenda i have Alex is for my team to be successful and competitive unlike many who think we belong in the Champs. Lack of investment and ambition suffocates all that.