Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Ricky Lambert

Pulis has just said he expects Lambert to go on a permanent transfer this window. I saw someone post something, while back, about Lambert and us, being a possible match.

Could it be us?

Can I be the first to brand him a waste of money, just in case we do sign him, please?

Well I do suppose we need a new Ricky to pay bucketfuls of money for doing nothing...

He might be a decent option from the bench, better goalscorer than Lafferty and surely couldn''t have any worse attitude. I think he''d demand too much in wages and probably have higher aspirations than being a bench-warmer, though, which is all he''d be used for if he came here.

Morty - you have to fully commit too this...

"Why didn''t AN select Lambert to play against Birmingham? AN must go!"

"Never mind Ricky Lambert, we need Paul Lambert"

"Signing this player shows a lack of ambition/waste of money/too higher risk..."

"I can''t believe Lambert wasn''t substituted / I can''t believe Lambert wasn''t brought on at halftime / I can''t believe Lambert didn''t start / I can''t believe that AN doesn''t know that Lambert isn''t good enough to even be on the bench"

"why are we signing strikers when we should be signing fullbacks, centrebacks, wingers"

or more likely: "this Lambet is rubbish, AN doesn''t know what he is doing and must be sakced" (sic)

Rickie Lambert(note the right spelling of his name)is older than my Nan.

I ain''t got no idea bruv! Not fussed about grammar but names I''m a bit OCD with. Just a respect thing.