Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

JAMGATE!

SO then... the plot thickens.

"Watched Norwich football team consume a breakfast of white toast & jam before they lost 0-3 yesterday. Nutrition? Professional? Joke #ncfc" - @RichTidmarsh on Twitter.

I for one will be absolutely livid if they had a cup of tea as well,

Reading canary can''t be old enough to remember the days when you''d see the team coach outside a chippy to celebrate a rare away win.

They were just TOASTING the new arrival!

Really, can''t see why jam on toast can''t be nutritious? Wholewheat with sugar free jam must be OK?

[quote user="Indy"]Really, can''t see why jam on toast can''t be nutritious? Wholewheat with sugar free jam must be OK?[/quote]It''s bad for your tummy.

I made some hamster jam once - it tasted so bad I spat it out in a patch of earth in the garden and a couple of months later red tulips started to grow there.They were tulips from hamster jam [:|]

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]SO then... the plot thickens.

"Watched Norwich football team consume a breakfast of white toast & jam before they lost 0-3 yesterday. Nutrition? Professional? Joke #ncfc" - @RichTidmarsh on Twitter.

I for one will be absolutely livid if they had a cup of tea as well,[/quote]Rich Tidmarsh is a highly rated group conditioner and fitness guru.  If someone like him remarks on what he sees as poor preparation for a match, then there is some authority there. Perhaps there is someone out there who can suggest what woud be a good breakfast on the morning of a match??  Pasta?  Poached Eggs?  Kellogs Sugar Puffs??Football is still behind in the nutrition stakes as far as sport goes - I would hope that Norwich would be up to date.....maybe not......

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]At least its been spread around a bit, just like Mr Tilson driving on theM6 last night, causing a jam in his shiny white pussy wagon @ 60mph.[/quote]Probably in the '' average speed check '' stretch that you obviously missed Lessingham. [:D]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]SO then... the plot thickens.

I for one will be absolutely livid if they had a cup of tea as well,[/quote]Rich Tidmarsh is a highly rated group conditioner and fitness guru.  If someone like him remarks on what he sees as poor preparation for a match, then there is some authority there. Perhaps there is someone out there who can suggest what woud be a good breakfast on the morning of a match??  Pasta?  Poached Eggs?  Kellogs Sugar Puffs??Football is still behind in the nutrition stakes as far as sport goes - I would hope that Norwich would be up to date.....maybe not......[/quote]

I''m going to answer my own question. It seems that toast and cereal is  perfectly acceptable breakfast for before a sporting event.  Rich Tidmarsh must hail from Ipswich......

"Football is still behind in the nutrition stakes as far as sport goes"

Really, Lakey?

You think professional football, the wealthiest sports business in the UK by a mile, is behind in the nutrition stakes?

Can you please evidence support for that absurd statement?

REMEMBER Ian Crook have a fag / cigarette on the way to games and after games !!

fit or not none of our midfielders play like him

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]SO then... the plot thickens.

I for one will be absolutely livid if they had a cup of tea as well,[/quote]Rich Tidmarsh is a highly rated group conditioner and fitness guru.  If someone like him remarks on what he sees as poor preparation for a match, then there is some authority there. Perhaps there is someone out there who can suggest what woud be a good breakfast on the morning of a match??  Pasta?  Poached Eggs?  Kellogs Sugar Puffs??Football is still behind in the nutrition stakes as far as sport goes - I would hope that Norwich would be up to date.....maybe not......[/quote]

I''m going to answer my own question. It seems that toast and cereal is  perfectly acceptable breakfast for before a sporting event.  Rich Tidmarsh must hail from Ipswich......[/quote]Have a look at the subject of wheat hybridization, it might not be the safest or most ideal source of carbohydrate.

Quote : The young canary. Are they allowed to have sex the night before a game may explain why they had no lead in their pencils yesterday.

Depends who their room mate is?