Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

Terrible performance

What a load of rubbish!

Terrible performance against a poor lpshit side.

Klose, was it good to keep him? too slow in my opinion.

Brady if we can get 10 mill for him l will drive him wherever for free! Naismith, not as good as Woolfy thats how poor he is!

Good quick centre half and goal hanger wanted.

What about the lpswich ''ultras'' in black, in the corner? and l thought our gobby tw.ts were embarrassing ha!

It wasn''t our best but by no means any worse than Sheffield Wed, who are a far better side.

Poor display by some and you can see some player lacking energy towards the end, but then it''s 4 games in 12 days.

Hopefully Pritchard will be fit soon along with Olsson.

"terrible "......is a bit too far.......disappointing certainly, as we know and saw in all too brief flashes that once we got the ball down the were a better side than them.

just too sloppy and careless with the ball in large parts to have really made it told.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]Klose, was it good to keep him? too slow in my opinion.[/quote]Oh my god. It''s finally happened."I dunt think that Messi wud fit the system Nayul, he''s too loightweight ent he"

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]What a load of rubbish![/quote]Still trying to sell that carpet? Fair description though........[:D]

Just chipping in to ask and wonder why folk react to this low grade sh*t? [:|]If you didn''t it would surely dissipate [:|]

Is this the same bringbackchippy who used to tell us bits of info a few years ago re players coming in before the club told us, cause if so how come all the negativity, you never used to be like that.

Agree it was a poor performance today but its a point away in a tense ''''derby'''' and as for Klose, he''s a classy cb, surely he''s allowed a bad day at the office without getting moaned at?

Not at our best by any stretch, but terrible performance? That''s a slight exaggeration.

As for Klose, are you joking? If he had Pinto''s pace then he''d be at Barcelona - not Norwich, think he''s the classiest centre back we''ve had in a very long time, his reading of the game is absolutely first class. Anyway, I''m personally very happy with just the 2 goals conceded in 4 games, well done Timm and co 👍

Frustration Diane.

l wanted to

crush them but the performance was poor.

Klose, sure he is class but not quick enough for championchip but we''ll see. Not as quick as Patrick, sorry Seb.!

Of course it was a poor performance.
I mean, it really was Ipswich'' best chance to beat us in 7 years.
1) Quite a few injuries
2) We''ve not really played well so far this season and the team is still ''gelling''.
3) We really didn''t turn up at all yesterday
4) We had to bring Whittaker on!
The fact that despite all the above, they still couldn''t beat us, improves my mood somewhat [:D]

Terrible performance part 2!

Whos still convinced with Klose? Not tough enough, dosnt pick up, dosnt win balls in the air and slow!

And as for the other two I mentioned well criticise me if you want. Tettey and Howsen next on my hit list

By the way only heard OTBC 15 times yesterday so its working.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]Terrible performance part 2!

Whos still convinced with Klose?[/quote]Me. He''s a class act, who has had a couple of poor games. Confident that he will come back stronger.