Sign in to follow this  
Discobolus

No hints

Well if the club are getting another striker in the next two days they are keeping it very close to the chest the bloodhounds on this forum usually have an inside hint by now. only wild rumours.

Little bit more faith Crafty, Oliviera, Rohdes and Ings on loan to come in before Thursday.

Might have something to do with him being a foreign signing. I''m sure there''s a boatload of paperwork the club and loads of other individual parties have to get through and send around.

Most reports are saying the contract has been signed. So whether he''s unveiled today or on deadline day it doesn''t matter, it appears to be a formality now

Where has the signed paperwork come from?

I know AN said its 75% complete but never mentioned him being signed and waiting for paperwork to go through?

[quote user="Indy"]Where has the signed paperwork come from?

I know AN said its 75% complete but never mentioned him being signed and waiting for paperwork to go through?[/quote]It was in one of the pink un stories this morning, everything done waiting 24 hours to announce.

I missed that story, do you have a link? Can''t find it on the main pinkun site.

Indy. Opening paragraph of the Steven Naismith loves scapegoats story

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="We''ll b back"]Olivera has already signed who are you getting to replace Murphy ?Cureton?[;)][/quote]

Lol