Sign in to follow this  
Iwans teeth

Jérôme Onguéné

Ongueue has a good reputation although is know for being very error prone, not surprising as he is a young defender and that is pretty normal.

Apparently he is very quick and great in the air, although not one to play out from defence. Could be an excellent signing for Norwich - he is a player who has been scouted regularly by Premier League clubs and especially Arsenal.

Quick note about Accam; he failed to get a work permit last January for Stoke, he hasn''t made any international appearances since then and it is harder for Championship clubs to get work permits for players than Premier League clubs. If he is leaving Chicago it isn''t for a club in the UK - especially one outside the Premier League.

Yes we need a striker, two of them in fact. We also need another CB and another LB.

This chap looks the part. I would be over the moon if he signed.

What''s happening with this? Can someone sitting near directors box see if he in there tonight, perhaps sitting with Carl Cort... 😃

[quote user="Molly Windley"]This one has gone a bit quiet, anyone heard anything?[/quote]His manager said last week he was pretty sure he was going to stay .

Sochaux have sold one of their first choice CBs (Lionel Zouma, older brother of Kurt) so Onguene is probably odds-on for a regular starting spot this season. To be honest if I was him, I''d probably take regular football in the French 2nd tier over being a backup player in the English equivalent. Hope I''m wrong but I can''t see this one happening, at least not this season.