Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Best Bargains and Biggest Flops

In a time where clubs like Man Utd are spending £92m on one player and Aston Villa in the Championship are spending £14m on a 30 year old, what clubs do you think have signed some great bargains? And who do you think will be the biggest flops?

I genuinely think that Sergi Canos (£2.5m) is a bargain, Defour of Burnley for £7m and John Swift at Reading was a free agent.

Understandably there''s a couple more days left in the window which leaves time for clubs to over spend/save. I''m hoping Norwich won''t let us down like they have in the past.

That little Ward who played well in the derby game seems a bargain McCarthy style.

It makes you wonder how long they can keep hold of him. One season is my bet and the dosh, which might be considerable, being absorbed into the running (losing) fund.

Grant Holt is our biggest bargain ever. Young Canos will have to go some to outstrip Gratzilla''s value for money.

From what I have seen of him (on tv) that young Burke from Forest might eventually quadruple his fee. Superb little player and it''s quite disturbing that German clubs are now searching our leagues, not least because the price for even a bit of quality will rise even more.

Biggest flops have to be

1. That Harry Kane guy described by many on here as being the worst player to ever wear a Norwich shirt.

2. Timm Klose a few are beginning to say is not good enough for the championship.

3. Robbie Brady after starting well ( bought for £7m ) is no longer good enough and as he has gone downhill so quickly we will have to sell him for £2m - or was that £20m.

4. Has to be Redmond or was he just a scapegoat ?