Sign in to follow this  
Davo

Okaka - Sold to Watford

Yep, someone else that we were probably never interested in has signed for someone else - but let''s blame NCFC anyway 👍

[quote user="Alex "]Yep, someone else that we were probably never interested in has signed for someone else - but let''s blame NCFC anyway 👍[/quote]

Yes, if we were interested Watford acted much too quickly for our snail like recruitment approach.

[quote user="Alex "]Were we interested then Crafty?[/quote]Doesn''t matter whether we were or not Alex - just as women moan with pleasure, Crafty gets pleasure by moaning.

So the way to pleasure my woman is to let her have a good moan ? I wondered where I''d been going wrong al, these years

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]So the way to pleasure my woman is to let her have a good moan ? I wondered where I''d been going wrong al, these years[/quote]Send her to Crafty Frank, he''s both a moaner and a teacher (retired). After an hours lesson with him she''s sure to come back moaning, but I don''t think eithershe or you would get much pleasure from it. [;)]

Haha Lapps and Franky 👍

Maybe I''m being stupid or something but I just don''t understand the logic in such posts, surely if anyone wants to be critical of our club then at least make sure we know the club are definitely at fault? As far as I can see, in this case, it was nothing more than an Internet rumour but the club gets lambasted for it anyway - just plain weird.

Good to know you are happy with our recruitment Lappin but then you are happy with anything to do with NCFC. Criticism is different to moaning but then you probably never had the education to know the difference.

This isn''t criticism though, is it? This is simply moaning for moaning''s sake.

while reading this forum the other day everyone thought Okaka was crap

now he is a godlike striker we have missed out on

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]but then you probably never had the education to know the difference.[/quote]Then you have to BLAME THE BLOODY TEACHERS! [B]

I''m not having a go at the club as I try and stay as positive as possible. It''s just that I (like many) am frustrated that we haven''t brought in one or two quality strikers. I would also like to see another LB (to save using Brady) and a CB.

I think it''s time that Bassong, Whittaker and Turner needs to move on as we are wasting wages on them.

This is my opinion, not having a go or criticising the club. We all want promotion but I feel we won''t achieve this without the above leaving and getting in two strikers.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Good to know you are happy with our recruitment Lappin but then you are happy with anything to do with NCFC. Criticism is different to moaning but then you probably never had the education to know the difference.[/quote]

Officer Crabtree -  Good Moaning

[quote user="Kunst"]This isn''t criticism though, is it? This is simply moaning for moaning''s sake.[/quote]
Quite right Kunst. One would think Crafty ( a teacher ) would know the difference between criticism and moaning. However, just wait until Crafty the teacher takes off that hat and puts his doctor''s hat on again then I bet he''ll know the difference. Doctors have to listen to a lot of moaning. I wonder if they get danger pay to allow for the risk of contamination? On second thoughts, was Crafty a real doctor or just a pretend one? I suppose it really doesn''t matter anyway whether he''s a teacher or a doctor, he''s still a silly sod.

Ah, the pompous one returns. Stating that our recruitment moves at a snail''s pace is not moaning, just stating the reality of the last two summer windows. That''s a criticism not moaning but you obviously cannot differentiate.

As for the old real or pretend title debate, bachelors of medicine and surgery are not doctors in the academic sense. Theirs is a title reflecting their profession. The academic title of doctor is for those who hold a doctorate. I''m not surprised the pompous one doesn''t know the difference. Perhaps he thinks that medical consultants who term themselves Mr, Mrs or Miss are not real doctors too.

[quote user="Alejandra"]you can''t compete with prem sides unfortunately[/quote]

Can''t or wont?

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Hang on, Tilly surely you can detect him with all those CID skills you acquired.[/quote]You must be talking about the CID course i attended in Wakefield or was it the stolen motor vehicle course in the Met which of course i passed ? [:)]

You must be talking about the CID course i attended in Wakefield or was it the stolen motor vehicle course in the Met which of course i passed ? Smile [:)]

Passed stolen vehicles, Tilly? Isn''t that illegal :).