Sign in to follow this  
Jammy Yellow

Announcement imminent

Board are waiting to announce at least a double signing possibly a treble. Nel Oli all but done but waiting to announce with other new addition. Has been introduced to players and staff which are not on days off yesterday.

The 2nd and 3rd players are possible loans. One being Ndoye?? And the other a defender from some italian club is what iv been told. No idea who though. So rumour boys can get to work on that one.

Interesting. No idea who you are or what your track record is like but this delay in Oliviera does seem strange to me so plausible I guess. Defender would fit with Seb leaving as others have heard (or Brady if it''s a LB)

The only two strikers AN has confirmed interest in all summer is MC and Rhodes. He has categorically dismissed rumours about Ndoye.

Hope it''s else we''ll have three similar type strikers and no pace, no variety to change games!

Don''t get me wrong mate. I don''t know if it is ndoye but I have been told its 1 permanent signing and 1 loan with 1 more loan depending on outgoings.

I can only assume it will be NeO as perm. 1 loan striker? And depending on the likes of laffs, bassong leave another loan to replace that position.

Id personally spunk all our money on Soriano at RB Salzburg. But that''s just dreamland.