Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

Leonardo ulloa

[quote user="AmericanNorwichFan"]He''s proven at this level and probably wants out of Leicester. Not sure we could afford those Prem wages he''s bound to be on though.[/quote]Getting shot of Bassong, Lafferty and possibly Naismith would help.

Would be an outstanding signing. Not sure how he would dovetail with Oliveira and Jerome in the squad, though, as we only play one up front and none of those three can really play anywhere other than 9 to my knowledge.

At some point we will have to pay those ''wages'' though, just like we will have to start paying ''those'' transfer fees

With football the way it is, if we aren''t prepared to pay the going rate to compete with other clubs we will continually lose out on targets

I''d be surprised if a Premier League club didn''t go or him- would suit someone like Burnley, Hull or Palace.

Would be delighted if he ended up here but I don''t think those odds suggests it is all that likely.

Can''t see him dropping down to the champs, as others have said. Would be a great signing though.

So Oliviera isn''t really what some want because of his goals record but Ulloa would be excellent ? Apart from that why would we want a third striker similar to the other two ?

FenwayFrank, I think the point is that Oliviera is not proven in this league, and his goal scoring rate is not great. Ulloa is experienced in the English game and has scored 23 goals in 50 appearances in the Championship.