Sign in to follow this  
ncfc fan

Delia

Where is she these days? Doesn''t appear to be in the limelight these days?

No drunken chanting through the PA "Where are you, let''s be havin you"

Time she sold her shares and moved on. She is stale now and showing weakness.

Where would we all be without people like Paul fighting our corner? He''s a legend.

Well done Paul,who have you got lined up to replace her?

Paul mate, I really admire the almost Olympic-level stamina you must require to keep signing into, and out of, these different troll accounts.

Great work, and I truly hope we see you competing at Tokyo 2020.

Time to step aside , but no doubt overprice everything so nothing would ever happen, think about poor tom!

Well be ok , a mediocre championship team for two years, then league 1 , then shell get rid.

You didn''t pass GCSE English at school did you Wibble.

[quote user="Paul"]Where is she these days? Doesn''t appear to be in the limelight these days?

Time she sold her shares and moved on. She is stale now and showing weakness.[/quote]

Too obvious 😂 - Don''t forget to give that 5mil from Murphy back to St John''s Ambulance 👍

[quote user="Paul"]No drunken chanting through the PA "Where are you, let''s be havin you"[/quote]Thought you of all people would be glad of the minutes silence.......

[quote user="Paul"]Where is she these days? Doesn''t appear to be in the limelight these days?

Time she sold her shares and moved on. She is stale now and showing weakness.[/quote]

You''re hardly likely to get me disagreeing with that.

A replacement?

We should be moving heaven and earth to get David Gold into her position.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Paul"]Where is she these days? Doesn''t appear to be in the limelight these days?

A replacement?

We should be moving heaven and earth to get David Gold into her position.[/quote]Good idea Vinnie. You start, what do you want us to do?

David Gold?

As in the David Gold that is running a club on possibly the biggest upward curve in English football, having just negotiated an incredible deal to move into a fantastic stadium for next to nothing, with a great young manager building a pretty damn good squad?

That David Gold? You would have to move more than heaven and earth...

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Paul"]Where is she these days? Doesn''t appear to be in the limelight these days?

A replacement?

We should be moving heaven and earth to get David Gold into her position.[/quote]Good idea Vinnie. You start, what do you want us to do? [/quote]

First of all we have to set up an Alternative to Delia grassroots movement. A Steering Committee should be set up to elect a "Board In Waiting". We then unsettle Gold in his current position (bringing McNasty back from exile to do this) and ask him to head up the "Board In Waiting". This new entity will set out its own alternative vision and strategy for the next 5 years.

I can''t describe to you the laugh I let out when I read "David Gold"you should have just kept to not knowing who could come in and finance us mate, you''ve gone and made yourself look a right plank haha!

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Paul"]Where is she these days? Doesn''t appear to be in the limelight these days?

A replacement?

We should be moving heaven and earth to get David Gold into her position.[/quote]Good idea Vinnie. You start, what do you want us to do?[/quote]

First of all we have to set up an Alternative to Delia grassroots movement. A Steering Committee should be set up to elect a "Board In Waiting". We then unsettle Gold in his current position (bringing McNasty back from exile to do this) and ask him to head up the "Board In Waiting". This new entity will set out its own alternative vision and strategy for the next 5 years.[/quote]Sounds good to me. We could call it "Mein Kampf".

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Paul"]No drunken chanting through the PA "Where are you, let''s be havin you"[/quote]Thought you of all people would be glad of the minutes silence.......[/quote]
[:D]

[quote user="Big Vince"]First of all we have to set up an Alternative to Delia grassroots movement. A Steering Committee should be set up to elect a "Board In Waiting". We then unsettle Gold in his current position (bringing McNasty back from exile to do this) and ask him to head up the "Board In Waiting". This new entity will set out its own alternative vision and strategy for the next 5 years.[/quote]Just a few questions for you Vince. Who exactly is this '' we '' you refer to,shareholders or just fans in general ? Who do you see as the driving force behind this ? Who do you suggest as candidates for this '' Board In Waiting ''. Give us some suggestions ?

The board in waiting is vince sitting alone in the bell with a pint of ruddles muttering to himself hahahaha! I am loving this