Sign in to follow this  
Jools

Onguene

[quote user="Fiery Zac"][quote user="NCFC198"][quote user="Fiery Zac"]So you admit the booing served no purpose....didn''t give the players the kick up the backside they needed, didn''t make the board sign a striker any quicker. All it did was shock the players (as has been reported) and give the media something to talk about painting the club in a poor light.

But as long as your voicing your frustrations....at the first home game of the season......that we didn''t lose.

Well done boo boys. Very productive.[/quote]

You must be kidding if you think the players were affected by this negatively in future games. And as for the media, do you mean the EDP?[/quote]

No I don''t think it affected them negatively, I simply mentioned something reported on sky.

You must be kidding if you really think the fans were booing because they were looking into the future and seeing the poor performances to come. It was simply the act of the modern day, fickle football fan all too common across the country.

There is a time to release frustration and disappointment and I''m pleased that I''m one of the fans who knew it was most certainly not that time at the first home game of the season after a (admittedly disappointing) 0-0 draw.[/quote]

Its no so much the looking into the future, its more seeing us doing exactly the same things and expecting a different outcome