Sign in to follow this  
CJ

AN really thinks we have enough!

I have tried to keep the faith with AN but enough is enough.

1 He really thinks we have enough forwards even though Laffs is only played as last last resort against Brum so yes we will only have two forwards this season!

2. He has kept players who should move on even given Whitts new contract which he repays with interest at Brum. The like of Whitts Martin Turner Bassong Dorrans Jarvis are not the future and should have gone when we came down.

3. Something badly wrong in training to have this many injuries so early is unacceptable.

4. The Laffs situation reminds me so much of Grabben and suggests AN doesnt deal well with stroppy ones. Alex F once said is not how you deal with good teamplayers that matters but real management is getting the best out of difficult players that counts .

5. Starting against Brum with no recognised Forward for me was last straw , we could and should have won that match and probably would with Laffs on from start. AN is demonstrating complete lack of plan and has a squad dominated by midfield players with not enough quality depth upfront or in defence. Games are not won in the center of the pitch as we proved at Brum with majority of possession.

Or we could go with what he actually said,“If I could do another one (striker) then definitely. If we got an

opportunity to bring another one in we would try to do it,” he said. “I

don’t think you can have too many centre forwards who can score goals." 

1. where has he said that?

2. So you''d like us to buy 4 new defenders rather than keep as backup players that got us out of the championship last time? Dorrans too was instrumental 2 seasons ago, and we haven''t seen what Jarvis could do at this level. Clever.

3. Maybe we shouldn''t train them at all? Keep them all wrapped up until matchday and hope for the best. Injuries happen, ask any other club in the world.

4. Dealing with difficult players is important, but they have to be decent footballers to warrant being played. Various rumours about Grabban situation but we got a very healthy (and crazy) profit for a player who''ll be back in the championship soon.

5. ''We could and should have won that match and probably would with Laffs on from start'' - says it all. Regardless of the striker, it''s creating chances we''ve been poor at of late. Possession stat only uselful to a point. Our midfield is the problem as disjointed and no consistency (crosses and long balls into Naismith not going to work), sort this and play players who compliment each other and we''ll score goals whoever is up front.

When he referred to lafferty as "laffs" I judged him instantly haha!

[quote user="Buh"]When he referred to lafferty as "laffs" I judged him instantly haha![/quote]
Lafferty''s blocked me on Twitter. I''m not disappointed.

Ok TC et al usual abuse etc .

If I said to my boss I could do with someone else to help me if opportunity arise etc which is effectively what AN said then how much urgency would my boss put into that task.

If you are happy that AN goes with two strikers until January say so not just have a go.

If you think Whitts Bassong Martin etc are good enough this year say so .

In other words backup your post with your opinion , and if you bothered to follow what AN said even you would know he was concerned with high injury list and was checking if anything to do with training regime!

Last season I was staggered when AN failed to get enough backup in defence and said so , AN said that had been solved this year with decent setup in scouts etc yet once again we have failed to get our primary targets while our rivals do so.

Only time will tell I hope I am wrong but if you feel confident AN will get us up again with this squad say so, then we can check back in New Year.

[quote user="CJ"] Ok TC et al usual abuse etc .

If I said to my boss I could do with someone else to help me if opportunity arise etc which is effectively what AN said then how much urgency would my boss put into that task.

If you are happy that AN goes with two strikers until January say so not just have a go.

In other words backup your post with your opinion , and if you bothered to follow what AN said even you would know he was concerned with high injury list and was checking if anything to do with training regime!

Last season I was staggered when AN failed to get enough backup in defence and said so , AN said that had been solved this year with decent setup in scouts etc yet once again we have failed to get our primary targets while our rivals do so.

Only time will tell I hope I am wrong but if you feel confident AN will get us up again with this squad say so, then we can check back in New Year. [/quote]

well said mate, too many helmets on here who give people sh!T if they aint usual posters. I read most of this site but never post bc all you have is muppets who just revolve their life around sitting on a messageboard talking shit to a collective of the same 18 people who they only know by sad un-humourous names.

I''d say you''d do well to post more often Bex as your general sentence structure / grammar / spelling is appalling, so getting some practice in can only help. Then I remembered Pete is quite a frequent poster and it''s not really helped him.

[quote user="CJ"]Ok TC et al usual abuse etc .

Only time will tell I hope I am wrong but if you feel confident AN will get us up again with this squad say so, then we can check back in New Year.[/quote]I''ve no idea whether your working relationship with your boss is the same as what AN has with his boss, Jez might love him like a son and want to move heaven and earth to please, who knows?As to most of the other stuff it''s just opinion, I want us to be succesful and I know that we have a manager, CEO etc. who also wants us to be sucessful.I would imagine that for every club that has managed to get their primary targets there will be ten who haven''t, it''s the parameters that managers and cheif execs of football clubs operate in, they know it and they get on with the job.

So Bex, you''re slagging off all of us regular posters for being sad spending lots of time on here yet you manage to read most it? Ok then 👍

There''s a difference between not being satisfied with certain aspects of our current squad and having problems with our player acquisition abilities, which I have, and posting an explosion of urine because you can''t take it. Speaks volumes about how you are as a person. Reactionary, angry, intolerable.

[quote user="hogesar"]I''d say you''d do well to post more often Bex as your general sentence structure / grammar / spelling is appalling, so getting some practice in can only help. Then I remembered Pete is quite a frequent poster and it''s not really helped him.[/quote]

Sorry Sir. Must try harder.

[quote user="Alex "]So Bex, you''re slagging off all of us regular posters for being sad spending lots of time on here yet you manage to read most it? Ok then 👍[/quote]

Nope. I was making the point you are all sad in the way you launch abuse at the people who post less or who aint in your cliques.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]AN really thinks we have enough !

He is right i have had enough of him !

In fact had a gut full of his mistakes etc[/quote]
Maybe take a break for a while then, eh?
Go on then; toddle off.

"I was the first person to say he should get the sack! Where''s my gold star!?"