Sign in to follow this  
Snake Pit Rebel

Summary!!

Fortunately or unfortunately however you look at it i was''nt able to go to Rotheram today due to work commitments so i had to listen to that shambles on the radio.

When oh when are we going to learn-just a couple of pointers

1.Please this week Worthy make a loan target man a priority to cover for Svensson as Roberts clearly is no longer the answer and is even getting to the stage now where he is costing us goals with his defending.
2.Please bring back Shackell in to the back four in place of the snail like and donkey like Mackay.After all when Shackell played against Cardiff the lad was awesome and somehow has been banished back to the stands.
3.I just wonder if Greenos mind was elsewhere this week after such a poor showing today.Maybe he thought he was going to be the new Man City no1.

Sorry if any of these points offend!!

Worried Canary..

Greeno,Bad performance?. The ref has gone up to Greeno after the game and apollogised to him, saying that when he dropped the ball for their 3rd goal it should have been a free kick to city. I think Shackell needs to come in for malkay, because the fowards are making Malkay look pedestrian.