Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Valencia

Some sites saying we are in for West Hams Enner Valencia. What are peoples thoughts.

Thought he''d only scored one goal since January, so that would be a no from me!

[quote user="Samwam27"]And are we seriously and disappointingly not going to even bid for Rhodes after all this?[/quote]Not looking likely is it , looks like he will be staying put now 1/4..  Norwich 5/1 and Bristol City now 7/1 as they have £15 million to replace Kodija . Really thought this would be our big signing after Neil said he would be interested but hope all but gone now .

We''ll probably put in an extremely late bid, it will fall through unexpectantly at the last moment, but at least Norwich tried.

Thats the thread we usually get. Don''t think Nelson is enough by a long way.

We will have the same result as always. Waiting for some movement glued to the Pink un and Sky for positive NCFC news only to be disappointed yet again.

Dunno why I get so worked up about it really. This is the Norwich way.

[quote user="Samwam27"]Some sites saying we are in for West Hams Enner Valencia. What are peoples thoughts.

Thought he''d only scored one goal since January, so that would be a no from me![/quote]

Only one goal since Jan should fit in well here

A quick search on Twitter shows that many West Ham fans are really critical of him and want to see him leave - doesn''t score, poor first touch, always offside and lazy - sounds like we should give him a wide berth

I think you really need to temper your expectations folks - we aren''t going to buy an expensive striker in the next 24 hours, so forget it - you know as well as I do the cash isn''t there, that''s the tough reality which you can either accept OR put Norwich City Football Club aside in your life until your Middle Eastern oil baron changes the face of our club forever. Whinging like spoilt children will change NOTHING.

But I''d expect to see another loan come in once we''ve got rid of that charlatan Lafferty. And personally, I''ll take that for a one striker system - Oliveira, Jerome, a loan striker, and Morris as back up.

[quote user="Alex "]I think you really need to temper your expectations folks - we aren''t going to buy an expensive striker in the next 24 hours, so forget it - you know as well as I do the cash isn''t there, that''s the tough reality which you can either accept OR put Norwich City Football Club aside in your life until your Middle Eastern oil baron changes the face of our club forever. Whinging like spoilt children will change NOTHING.

But I''d expect to see another loan come in once we''ve got rid of that charlatan Lafferty. And personally, I''ll take that for a one striker system - Oliveira, Jerome, a loan striker, and Morris as back up.[/quote]How can the cash not be there when we made such a big bid to sign McCormack ? surely we didnt go spend our striker kitty on a midfielder we really did not need that would just be to stupid for words .

Well you can take the Oliveira fee off whatever coffers we had. So no, I realistically can''t see how we''re going to spend £10mil plus on a striker tomorrow in all fairness.