Sign in to follow this  
TheMarshmallowMan

A suggestion for replacement; Brian Kerr

Released as Manager of Northern Ireland, Brian Kerr would be avaliable. And in my opinion, a good choice.

Great with getting the best out of his players, a real passionate manager capable of igniting the fire in the belly of players and installing a sense of pride back in playing for Norwich. Best of all, he has a great eye for prospects and will bring the best out of our youngsters who seem to be going nowhere under Worthy (ie Jarvis, Hendo, Lewis etc)

[quote]When did Kerr take over from Lawrie Sanchez then??????[/quote]

Worthy & Sanchez were Northern Irish whilst Kerr is from Eire, the republic.

Too much of long ball player for my liking but couldnt do any worse than the donut could he!

OTBC

But Kerr''s record at 1st Div/Championship level is what? And his recent successes?Surely that would just be a huge gamble. Whereas letting the current team work it out (even if not this season) is a relatively small gamble.

[quote]But Kerr''s record at 1st Div/Championship level is what? And his recent successes?Surely that would just be a huge gamble. Whereas letting the current team work it out (even if not this season) is a r...[/quote]

And worthys own qualifications pre city were .... inspiring were they?

OTBC

"Great with getting the best out of his players" - under his guidance they didn''t beat a team who were in the top 50 in the world, so obviously something was wrong

[quote]Released as Manager of Northern Ireland, Brian Kerr would be avaliable. And in my opinion, a good choice. Great with getting the best out of his players, a real passionate manager capable of igniting...[/quote]

What ?

Replace one failure with another is not my idea of progress

Did you not see what he did with the republic''s national team, a team with alot of good talented players (e.g. Duff, given, Keane, morrison, holland, keane and Doherty) and didnt get the best out of them. Sorry not a fan...!