Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Grabban is available...

According to twitter Bournemouth will listen to offers for Lewis Grabban. Will never happen but he''d be the perfect fit for this system.

He was s***. Still s*** now, as B''mouth discovered to their cost.

Scored 1 goal between September and February last time we were in the Champs, and let his team-mates down with his antics at Rotherham.

No thanks.

A player like grabban with his movement and whatnot would be very welcome!

Grabban, on the other hand, probably wouldn''t. Strikes me as a bit of a basket case.

The only good thing about Grabban was the perpetual misspelling of his name a la Hughton.

Grabham/Houghton out!

Apples

Sorry thats being disrespectful. Grabban just wouldn''t turn up. Naysmith turns up, but you hardly notice he''s playing!

Cant believe some of the posts here. Totally deluded. 

Firstly - You would happily take a player who committed football mutiny against the Club back with open arms? Why would Neil wants a player back who disrespected him so publicly?
Secondly - Do you honestly think Grabban would want to return to Norwich? His quote on leaving for Bournemouth - ''A few ups and downs... But I guess it wasn''t all that bad''. He was clearly unsettled by something at Norwich, so why would he want to return to it?
Thirdly - We somehow managed to get £8m for Grabban. Probably the best business NCFC has ever done in the transfer market. Why ruin that by trying to bring him back?

A player like Grabban would be ideal. Not sure I want Grabban himself back, though. I would also guess the feeling is pretty mutual.