Sign in to follow this  
Davo

Recruitment company?

Can anyone tell me what these people have done since being recruited by NCFC?

I am trying to remain positive but:

Toffolo gone - Whittaker a serious contender for cover at LB - he is simply not good enough as he''s proven in the last couple of games he''s played. Brady is wasted at LB.

If Naismith goes does that mean we will see more of the lad we brought from Coventry or are we planning to go two upfront!?

Ruddy - are we going to live with two keepers (in my opinion Ruddy is better than both)!

We need ''still'' another striker or keep Laff! Although I think he''s burnt his bridges after this week!

Come on NCFC Board sort our squad out. A couple of tweaks and we will be competing for the top 6, preferably top 2! We have much to do though, in my opinion!

They''ve helped us sign Pritchard, Canos, McGovern and Oliviera for starters. Or did you miss those while completely drenching your wetty pants?

And in that melee is one striker. If Laffs goes we are left with two recognised strikers at the club before the Jan xfer windows open.

That''s some record considering we needed a min of two strikers over 60 days ago!

I agree that we have brought in some players but to get promoted from this league and to stay in the premier we need to build a strong squad. Again, in my opinion, we need a stronger squad and a squad that if promoted, will compete in the Prem and stay there!!

Pritchard for Naismith- arguably better

Canos for Redmond- step down

McGovern for Ruddy (looking like) - backwards

Olivera for Mbokani- backwards

Hmmm not looking amazing to me.

Blame who you like the Manager is the one who says who signs players and says who goes Nobody else !!

AN is not experienced enough in the transfer window

Sorry Coney, hate to break it to you, we''re not in the premiere anymore. Premier level players will leave and and not often travel in the other direction.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Blame who you like the Manager is the one who says who signs players and says who goes Nobody else !!

AN is not experienced enough in the transfer window[/quote]
He may be giving final say but he''ll be going on scout reports, recommended players etc etc.

Sadly true, have to be in the big time to sign big players. That''s why the signings of Pritchard and Oliveira are not too unimpressive, as we haven''t exactly spent a fortune on either. Sensible shopping is okay for me, as long as the results are the the ones we want.