Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

is anyone really surprised ?

weve seen this year after yeari will love it but be massively shocked if we actually sign someone worth signing in the next few hours, weve been linked with at least a 6 strikers this summer, archant responsible for most of the hype, and theyve all gone to other clubs apart from assombalonga and wells, and yet here we are on the last day of the window with not much/nothing to showthe board arent interested in speculating to accumulate, if i was neil id walk because if we dont get any quality in we will be be languishing mid table at xmas

or in fact you know diddley squat about what is happeningit is not archant responsible for the hype, more your own stupidity in over exciting yourself about worthless paper talk

ps coincidental I suppose, that those who spent so much time slagging off NCFC are doing the same again this eveningodd that

The trouble is the board isnt from a football background, they rely on the manager , support team , and director of football or ceo.

I had much more trust in mcnally than these clowns.

Tactics, play the same one who ever it is at some point its got to work.

Player purchase, hay its june we are relagated, we need a striker because our loan has gone, and our defense was terrible we need a cb come lb.

Norwich, ahhhhhh lets do fuck all.

im not exciting myself about anything numbnuts

so regardless if the paper talk is just nonsense, the club has not done enough, either way, without investment what we have wont be good enough this season

Truthfully? Yes I am surprised so far. I cannot imagine we will bring in no-one as AN has been so communicative on this matter. Still 3 hours or thereabouts to go. I live in an Earnshaw type signing hope. People remember that one?

[quote user="iron_stan"]weve seen this year after yeari will love it but be massively shocked if we actually sign someone worth signing in the next few hours, weve been linked with at least a 6 strikers this summer, archant responsible for most of the hype, and theyve all gone to other clubs apart from assombalonga and wells, and yet here we are on the last day of the window with not much/nothing to showthe board arent interested in speculating to accumulate, if i was neil id walk because if we dont get any quality in we will be be languishing mid table at xmas[/quote]

I don''t have any issue with NCFC staying out of this market. £30m for Sissoko? £23m for Marcos Alonso (who, remember, was average at Bolton) £25m for Bolasie, £13m for a Forest teenage unknown.

Ludicrous. We have paid too much for Oliveira but at least if it goes wrong we are not bankrupt.

The Board knows what they are doing. You lot don''t.

If we keep what we''ve now got and add another young striker, it''s been a good window. I was expecting to see more departures, still time to gripe though.

Yes i am surprised

i never have rated AN but with others stating give him time / good young manager

i was hoping to be proved wrong

i thought he is under pressure this season he really is going to go for it this transfer window

i thought New scout Tony Spearing would be pulling players from far a field foreign names we have never heard of the next big thing from the Norway under 21 ,s etc

i really thought this window would be building a team with shape something to really give us a system and a style

[quote user="sgncfc"]

I don''t have any issue with NCFC staying out of this market. £30m for Sissoko? £23m for Marcos Alonso (who, remember, was average at Bolton) £25m for Bolasie, £13m for a Forest teenage unknown.

Ludicrous. We have paid too much for Oliveira but at least if it goes wrong we are not bankrupt.

The Board knows what they are doing. You lot don''t.[/quote]

your naivety is comicalmodern football = big moneyinflation in this industry is relative to the tv money, as 12 million player is now a 20 million player, a 16 million player if youre desperate is now 30, the problem is this football club under delia & co CANNOT compete, yet teams like wolves, reading, derby, middlesbrough, etc canevolve or die, and we are just stagnating with an old cray witch at the helm with an old idealistic outlookits business, and they cant afford to be in it anymore

No it is a complete and utter shambles of a 2016.

The key personnel through all of this has been Neil and the Stowmarket Duo who have performed dreadfully and now have to go.

Trouble is the Stowmarket Duo have no honour what so ever and we will have to endure them for the rest of the season

No honour. A witch?? We have some real (unts for fans. Shame we can''t transfer some of these tw@s!

To be honest I didn''t expect anymore in, but I wasn''t expecting ones of our very talented and improving youngsters being farmed out to ease the managers headaches with Naismith.

I thought we had a very strong group of young players pushing the seniors, but Maddison to Aberdeen after AN came out and said he would not be going anywhere this season is just crazy!

[quote user="Kunst"]No honour. A witch?? We have some real (unts for fans. Shame we can''t transfer some of these tw@s![/quote]i may be abrasive but you arent exactly offering any reasonable argument against what ive said love x