Sign in to follow this  
Ricko

Ryan & Rossi Jarvis

Just as a matter of interest what do Ryan and Rossi have on the back of their shirts should they appear in the same game?

to be honest i havnt taken much notice

as far as i know they both have JARVIS on the back with a different number.

Aslong as there is a number on the shirt (being different from each others of course) i can see no problem with that. The ref writes down the number and not the name (or should do)

Does it really matter, the opposition will know them apart (or should do) and the other set of fans can buy a programme and find out that way!

Are they the only brothers apart from the Fashanus to play for us?

It will probably be Y.Jarvis for Ryan and O.Jarvis for Rossi.

Lets hope Rossi plays instaed of Charlton,we need some height and youth in the middle!

[quote]Does it really matter, the opposition will know them apart (or should do) and the other set of fans can buy a programme and find out that way! Are they the only brothers apart from the Fashanus to pl...[/quote]

There were some brothers called Cropper (not Roy) who played against Brighton for Norwich about 7 million years ago, in the same team.

http://new.pinkun.com/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=Homepage&itemid=NOED20%20Oct%202005%2013%3A26%3A45%3A997

Should the two finally team up together in competitive first-team action, it will be the first time in 77 years that two brothers have played in the same Norwich City first team game - and the first time since the club moved to Carrow Road.

The last were Arthur (1906-1949) and Reginald Cropper (1902-1942), who played just once alongside each other at home to Brighton on February 18, 1928.

John and Justin Fashanu came close to making a first-team appearance together, only for Justin to make his £1 million move to Nottingham Forest in the summer of 1981 - three months before younger brother John made his senior debut at home to Shrewsbury Town.

the Fashanu''s never actually played with each other

[quote]erm the Marshalls??[/quote]

I hope the Marshalls thing was a joke.

Unlike the ITV woman reporter (possibly Gabby Yorath?) in the 90''s who thought Dalian Atkinson was Ron''s son when they were both at Villa.

Bryan Hamilton and Des Hamilton anyone?!