Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

Premier League We're Having A Laugh

Me, Terry and Alan are meeting outside the board room tonight at 11:01pm for a chorus of "premier league we''re having a laugh" if anyone wants to join in.

More voices the better and then I am going to start an ugly "Chase Out" campaign in honour of him but for Delia at our next home game

Let''s get #sackthecook trending on Twitter

There''s far too many posters on here that will shut this down as you being a binner or a troll, simply because they think this is how life is supposed to be supporting NCFC. Yeah we punched above our weight for a few seasons, so how dare you expect the board to have ambition and sign some players worthy of getting us back to the Prem?! We gave it''s go, kind of. Signed a fair bit of expensive dross, won''t play the kids, and are being left behind by our competitors whilst not actually filling holes in the squad. Don''t you know we are nice, happy-clappy little old Norwich? Geez, get with the times!

[quote user="Capt_Canary"]Me, Terry and Alan are meeting outside the board room tonight at 11:01pm for a chorus of "premier league we''re having a laugh" if anyone wants to join in.

More voices the better and then I am going to start an ugly "Chase Out" campaign in honour of him but for Delia at our next home game

Let''s get #sackthecook trending on Twitter[/quote]

Are Terry & Alan your imaginary friends?

Here''s a question for you Seattle.

Imagine we did ''give it a go'', signed McCormack and Rhodes (or 2 other similarly expensive strikers) for stupid fees and wages, didn''t get promoted this season and ended up bankrupt and going out of business.

Who would you support when NCFC was no more?

It appears its not the wages of Rhodes or Mc but the wages of the talisman that is steven naismith that may well bankrupt the club.

[quote user="Dead Canary"]He''s started plenty of threads for a meltdown kunst. At this rate someone will have to call the first response mental health helpline because by 11pm he may become a danger to himself.[/quote][:D]

Just under 2 hours and 30 minutes to go before we are in full chorus

I may arrive in my shorts as the weather is good still. May have to change my slippers for some Mike Ashley sandals I picked up in the Sports Direct bargain bucket #guilty

Alan has tweeted that he is now a doubt as there has been problems getting in from Sheringham so just me and Tel

I will be at the Coach and Horses on Thorpe Road. Ask the barman for "magic Dave" and he will make my person known to you. Take me with you. I will scream like a harpy with PMT.

[quote user="Capt_Canary"]Just under 2 hours and 30 minutes to go before we are in full chorus

I may arrive in my shorts.....[/quote]Just as well. I don''t think you''re old enough for long trousers yet. [:S]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]There''s far too many posters on here that will shut this down as you being a binner or a troll, simply because they think this is how life is supposed to be supporting NCFC. Yeah we punched above our weight for a few seasons, so how dare you expect the board to have ambition and sign some players worthy of getting us back to the Prem?! We gave it''s go, kind of. Signed a fair bit of expensive dross, won''t play the kids, and are being left behind by our competitors whilst not actually filling holes in the squad. Don''t you know we are nice, happy-clappy little old Norwich? Geez, get with the times![/quote]

To all happy clappers, this post is as close to the truth as it gets.

Please read the post and you will realise where we are heading.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]There''s far too many posters on here that will shut this down as you being a binner or a troll, simply because they think this is how life is supposed to be supporting NCFC. Yeah we punched above our weight for a few seasons, so how dare you expect the board to have ambition and sign some players worthy of getting us back to the Prem?! We gave it''s go, kind of. Signed a fair bit of expensive dross, won''t play the kids, and are being left behind by our competitors whilst not actually filling holes in the squad. Don''t you know we are nice, happy-clappy little old Norwich? Geez, get with the times![/quote]

To all happy clappers, this post is as close to the truth as it gets.

Please read the post and you will realise where we are heading.

Aha! Wibble, you are Terry and I claim my £5.

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3412210/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="simmo_2"]To all happy clappers.......Please read the post and you will realise where we are heading.[/quote]To all nappy crappers......to the toilet we hope.