Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

LAUGHING STOCK

Bring in MOXEY who couldn''t get Wolves out of the league and history of poor managerial appointments.

Chairman who has no history of football and is now on strictly.

Delia''s nephew on the board

Selling players for less than half the price we paid

Sack the board and sack the scouting network

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Do that and we have nothing to laugh at and the happy clappers have nothing to clap.[/quote]Hate to see you nappy crappers rolling about laughing. YUK! http://cdn.24.co.za/files/Cms/General/d/16/a67665f93f2b478d9433d3b8ef08f71f.jpg

We sold Redmond for a profit of £9.5m
We sold Johnson for a profit of £7m
We sold Grabban for a profit of £5m
We sold Fer for a profit of £4m
We sold Snodgrass for a profit of £4m
And Brady will go for a huge profit eventually.
Get it?

''Selling players for less than half the price we paid ''

Can you be a bit more specific? I would have thought that on average we have made a profit on our transfer dealings. But then why let the facts distract you when you''re in full flow (of urine).

Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe Bought £4.25m, Sold Free Transfer

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel Bought £8.5m, Sold £500k

Ignasi Miguel Bought £1.5m, Released

Gary Hooper Bought £6m, Sold £3m

Kyle Lafferty Bought £4.25m - be lucky to get £1m

its amazing how you just plucked all the undisclosed fees out of thin air and then added some extra on each

I wouldn''t particularly identify myself as either a clapper or a crapper - but the OP has a point in so much as not only can we not get half what we paid for Naismith, we can''t even get anyone to take his contract on for a loan. Wolfy was at least loanable, but we lost 8million on him. Those are 2 of our 3 biggest transfers ever and they''ve been right royal cock ups.

The other posters rightly added some context, but there is a kernel of truth in his hyperbole.

Why do we get upset about our failure to lure someone here on deadline day. Every year the same. Watching Sky and the Pink un in the hope we get the players we need and being royally let down. We even had a kid watching our last home game and he didn''t sign.

Same old Norwich .....such a let down sometimes

[quote user="canarycop"]Why do we get upset about our failure to lure someone here on deadline day. Every year the same. Watching Sky and the Pink un in the hope we get the players we need and being royally let down. We even had a kid watching our last home game and he didn''t sign.

Same old Norwich .....such a let down sometimes[/quote]

Always

[quote user="kick it off"]I wouldn''t particularly identify myself as either a clapper or a crapper - but the OP has a point in so much as not only can we not get half what we paid for Naismith, we can''t even get anyone to take his contract on for a loan. Wolfy was at least loanable, but we lost 8million on him. Those are 2 of our 3 biggest transfers ever and they''ve been right royal cock ups.

The other posters rightly added some context, but there is a kernel of truth in his hyperbole.[/quote]Given that you know as much about the actual terms of their contracts as I do about you it is absurd to pontificate shyte based on something you don''t know anything aboutRather like me saying who and what you really are, because I read something on here.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="kick it off"]I wouldn''t particularly identify myself as either a clapper or a crapper - but the OP has a point in so much as not only can we not get half what we paid for Naismith, we can''t even get anyone to take his contract on for a loan. Wolfy was at least loanable, but we lost 8million on him. Those are 2 of our 3 biggest transfers ever and they''ve been right royal cock ups.

The other posters rightly added some context, but there is a kernel of truth in his hyperbole.[/quote]Given that you know as much about the actual terms of their contracts as I do about you it is absurd to pontificate shyte based on something you don''t know anything aboutRather like me saying who and what you really are, because I read something on here.

[/quote]

True enough but as Sunderland balked at Naismiths wages surely says something about our kneejerk signing policy?

Do you mean transfermarkt? The site that says Lafferty was £3.83m not £4.25 and whose transfer fees are estimates when it is undisclosed?

Also worth noting that transfermarkt seem to store historical transfer fees in euro hence it has rangers paying the same amount for Lafferty a few years ago and that oddly precise figure currently converts to €4.5m. now this is a lot for him I''ll grant you but when we signed him was actually much closer to £3m, not the £4.25m you claim.

Now stop looking for an excuse to beat the club up, we get it, you don''t like Delia and wynnie.

Oh, and whilst I''m at it, I''m glad that we aren''t getting involved in the same game as Newcastle and villa, their spend this window have been £59m and £57m respectively, ours allegedly only £10.2 (according to the BBC) if we tried to spend that kind of money we''d be in administration by October... At least Newcastle have the excuse of recouping most of (ossibly more than) that through sales.

City1st - i didnt pontificate anything you tool. Sunderland balked at paying 4mill and then walked over ''personal terms'' so its fairly safe to say they werent willing to take his contract on at the level we''re paying him. Thats pretty straightforward logic. If thats beyond your comprehension and believe that to be pontificating shyte then that has more to do with your IQ than anything else.

Additionally i will point out i never claimed to have any detail on contracts, and no detail was necessary to draw a straightforward conclusion.

Can you please clarify who is laughing and why they give a toss about our club? Thanks.