Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Mbokani

Would be good in this league. 
Competing with Hull though, we may struggle.
Ergh, that was hard to say. 

He''ll take prem football all day

Would work really well here though

Hull''s wages and lure of Premier League football will make it no slant on us if we can''t lure him back, would love the unlikely event to happen though!

It''d come down to money now I think.

I''m obviously biased but if I were him, i''d potentially come here. He knows the place, the players, the league should be easier therefore he''d enjoy himself and we''re more stable than Hull and a much nicer place to live (yes i''ve been to Hull). His agent will probably make him take the highest offer though. Perhaps we could trump them with promotion incentives. Would happily slap a £2m bonus to him if we got promoted.

Exactly the type of striker we could do with leading the line. Would be delighted to get him, but if there''s Prem footy on the table I imagine he will take it.

We''re his last option.

Why people would want a player who doesn''t really want to be here is beyond me. Didn''t think he did enough last year to be an exception but that''s just my opinion.

Still we''re desperate so who knows

Yep we are desperate for a goal machine, I have to admit as much as like him as a player was very disappointed with him at the end of last season and his apparent lack of interest in us after relegation. Aint gonna happen imo.

To be fair, Chemical bro, we''ve got plenty of City fans that don''t seem to want to be here but they are - so why not Mbokani? 😉

Joking apart, just can''t see it sadly but it would be amazing 👍

Our inability to sign a striker knows no bounds. Another one bites the dust.

If the 300 strikers were our top targets, we must be into the next 300 or so as plan B by now lol

With age, I guess Mbok just wants to play in the top leagues.

If he was younger and had got on better last year, I''m sure he would have been more willing to give us a shot.

Don''t think it''ll happen for us.

Hull is a cesspit. Really awful place. Why people live there when they have the option to freely move to other parts of the country is beyond me. But anyway, sadly like others have said, the lure of PL football is what will win the race.
Though as much as I rate Mbokani, I''m not convinced he is what we need. He would be a great asset, but we would need to bring in another quicker striker to supplement him.

It looks like Hull might pull this one off. Apparently just waiting on a work permit.
I for one will be hoping he bags loads of goals for Hull if he goes.

Good luck to them. Hope he does well.

Emnes has gone to Blackburn, surprised we weren''t linked with him! Ha

We would of gone for him to appease the fans at least, just wait there will be a terrible striker coming up for shit loads of money ie naismith