Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Since Bowkett resigned

I have been hammered on this forum for saying the club has been going backwards since Bowkett resigned. But today proves for me that the Doomy days are definitely back. Stuffy air at boardroom and little Norwich all the way. Fans are being short changed -

Quite. Last seasons September spend must be the lowest ever for a side seeking to establish itself in the prem. This seasons we spent a quarter of what Newcastle and Villa did, and showed less ambition than many others who haven''t been up. Disappointing but, on the sort of plus side, nobody seems to want our inconsistent top earners

sadly i agree with you. With both McNally and Bowkett at the helm there was a sense of calm professionalism, ability and attention to detail. The present incumbents don''t seem to be anywhere near the same calibre. It would be great to be bullish about the short to medium term future of our club but i feel a huge degree of unease about the set up at CR at the moment and I dont think i''m alone. The most frustrating things is we can''t do anything about it and even if you''re minted, the club is not for sale.

We''ll there''s no doubt that since Bowkett resigned following that transfer window the shackles have come off a bit. Not sure what point you are trying to make?