Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

Rhodes again

yes were 25/1 15 mins ago only damper on that is Sheff Weds went from 9/1 to 8/11 this afternoon and didnt get him .

Between us and Wednesday. Surely we can out punch them! If he goes there over us over wage % to Boro then I''m resigned to us happily sitting in the championship. Get him and we''re strong in all areas. Pivotal one this.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Rhodes or Martin though?

I would hope we are in for both with the aim of signing one. Personally I think Martin suits Neil''s style more[/quote]Martins not been scoring lately , personally i would want Rhodes just because every goal he bangs in will cause pain to those down the road , in fact a Rhodes Wickham top two would have been hilarious .

i think this is a must

we can not go with Jerome / Olive and a kid from watford who has played 3 games

we need goals and plenty of them if we want to go up this season

Why is it that nobody, but nobody, in the Premiership wants Rhodes and he cannot hold a place down in what everyone on here seems to think is a very poor national team, so many people still think he would be such a wonderful signing?

Bet its a smokescreen to make us fans "feel" we were in for him, only for some unforeseen complication to thwart it.

Bet thats the story we read tomorrow!

Because he had a very good scoring record pre-Boo?

Just seen that we failed in a loan bid for Rhodes, and he is on 35k a week - surely that''s within our wage cap

Source: http://the72.co.uk/63869/boro-reject-rhodes-loan/

[quote user="Yellow Wal"]Why is it that nobody, but nobody, in the Premiership wants Rhodes and he cannot hold a place down in what everyone on here seems to think is a very poor national team, so many people still think he would be such a wonderful signing?[/quote]

. And the same people who want Rhodes slate C Martin who would be cheaper with a similar goal scoring record

NFN

[quote user="Yellow Wal"]Why is it that nobody, but nobody, in the Premiership wants Rhodes and he cannot hold a place down in what everyone on here seems to think is a very poor national team, so many people still think he would be such a wonderful signing?[/quote]

NEWSFLASH. we ain''t in the premier league!!!! You .....

uncertain on Rhodes

martin i dont mind but he used to get thread after thread on here about how shit and lazy he was

Really hope this happens!

How funny football is though, literally 15 months ago we were beating Boro for a spot in the premiership and now we are begging that we sign one of their cast offs!