Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Chris Martin to Fulham.......on loan !!!

...on loan!......on a seasons long f**king loan ?!?

they haven''t even bought him?!?!

...surely we could have done this one?

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAVE WE BEEN DOING ?????????????????????????????????????????????

I''m struggling to come up with any explanation. Oh, apart from the fact that perhaps we didn''t fecking want him???

Not wanting to agree with any of this boards pant wetters but we do seem to have slept through another transfer window. There were a few names I feel we could have gone after and secured with a little effort but for some reason sat back. Shame.

I think it''s a fair point, GJL.

The sad thing is I can see the Cardiff game being a really unpleasant atmosphere now and that won''t help our cause in the slightest - I''d expect 3 points otherwise. Still got a squad that can get us promoted, though we''ll be relying on Jerome and Oliviera keeping fit which is some gamble. Anyway, onwards, we can do nothing now but support the good squad of players that ARE here, which is how it should always be.

[quote user="Alex "]I think it''s a fair point, GJL.

The sad thing is I can see the Cardiff game being a really unpleasant atmosphere now and that won''t help our cause in the slightest - I''d expect 3 points otherwise. Still got a squad that can get us promoted, though we''ll be relying on Jerome and Oliviera keeping fit which is some gamble. Anyway, onwards, we can do nothing now but support the good squad of players that ARE here, which is how it should always be.[/quote]

I do fear a little for the Cardiff game,particularly if we go behind.

what could avert any "atmosphere" is if all our injured players are back and we''re able to change most of the gutless shower on show at Birmingham,

....hopefully may look a little like...

...............Ruddy...........

Pinto....Bennett...Klose...Olsson

..........Howson.....Tettey............

Pritchard....Hoolahan......Brady.....

.............Oliveira..................

and an early goal or two??

Looking at that line up makes things a little better, GJL 👍

And not forgetting Canos who I think will be a big player for us this season - skill and heart in abundance, a lad who can lift the supporters 👍

GJL if Jerome is fit, he''ll start. Oliviera "won''t be up to speed yet".

to hell with "not up to speed".....chuck him in....that would be typical, the only striker we sign in 110 days of the summer window and then not bloody start him.

besides ,will Jerome even be fit?

.....or Olsson

.....or Pinto,

.....or Ruddy,

....or Pritchard...

.....or Dorrans???

We''ve missed out on a small windfall, too, surely? Wouldn''t a sale of between 5-8 million have given us something in the region of 1 mill (15% of profit)

I think we''ve clearly been hamstrung through lack of funds. failing to shift the likes of Naismith, turner and laferty.