Marouane Chamakh

Victor Anichebe

Dimitar Berbatov

Miroslav Klose

Nicklas Bendtner

Nicolas Anelka

Daniel Osvaldo

Stéphane Sessègnon

There could be a good reason why no other clubs have signed any of these.....

Inchy - there is no loan window. Fifa rules changed. That''s us done until January, all we can sign now are free agents.

Yep just realised it changed this season and the window is done. "there could be trouble ahead". :-)

The only one I''d take is Klose. Never in a million summers would he even visit Norwich though!

Imagine a Klose at each end of the pitch!

Never gonna happen. We go with what we''ve got and scour Europe looking for a new manager once the crowd turns in late October early November.

People are struggling to grasp the fact that we can''t sign anyone on loan until the January transfer window opens.

It is odd that people can''t get the ''no emergency loans'' thing - I guess we got so used to it. I had it in mind the Window closed Friday, but was clearly mistaken!

We can still get out of contract players, and there are a number that could do a job - didn''t Jake Humphrey (who may be in the know) tweet about Chamakh? I''ve never been 100% sure on him but he has a lot of PL experience and may look pretty decent in the Champs

For a few days now I''ve had Anichebe in the back of my head. Sure, his goalscoring record isn''t great but he''s never played outside the Premier League and I think he could be another Jerome: too limited for the top flight but a handful in the Championship.

But we know it isn''t going to happen. This club can''t seem to attract anyone and doesn''t seem to want to make an effort to do so.

How depressing, we''ve had all summer to address our issues and we end up scouring through a list of free agents. Pathetic!