Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Unhappy. Unwanted. Unhungry.

Think that pretty much sums up the bulk of our squad. And to top it off we ship out a young, hungry, exciting player who looks ready to make an impact now, off to the dregs of Scottish football. Utterly woeful management. The atmosphere in the dressing room must be pretty poisonous right now. Looks like another long barren period awaits for NCFC under the stewardship of Delia and Co. Back to reality.

Its not pants wetting. The realists could see this coming 60 days ago.

To have gone through the last couple of days and secure no-one is what NCFC are good at.

To ship Madds out, and leave us with uninterested Naismith is incredulous. I can see he needs game time, but he should now be ahead of SN. If AN plays him again after clearly wanting out then my faith in AN will disappear very quickly

I saw the thread title and thought Keith had decided to open up to us and explain why he has so much hate for the club he "supports". I thought this would be a deep examination of his self loathing and feelings of inadequacy, which manifest themselves in the need to troll a message board for kicks.

Clearly I am disappointed.

Sorry Keith Scott, Wiz would be turning in his grave right now, that''s a pathetic effort and if you can''t get the hang of this trolling business properly then I think it''s for the best if you just f#%! roight orf! 👍