Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NEW! Video highlights

nice idea.

can i nab them for school media projects?

[quote]Because we won''t show any footage of any games. AJ, I don''t see why not.[/quote]

cheers

I have just put my Man U leaving clip on and what a day that was Christiano Ronaldo had just got on the coach and curled his top lip up in disgust when he heard us singing. He pulled a face like a cat that had just caught a whiff of another cats p*ss

Have AVI video of norwich v man united taken with my camera, but is it allowed because ball is being played around in middle of the pitch?

No match action ! 

What if someone  were to build a web site , independant of the club  , or any message boards associated with the club ,  and invite all the fans  who video / cam  the matches  [ oh yes they do , I`ve seen `e`m at it ! ]    to upload to this site  , where all the pics can be collated and  edited by the webmaster  , the punters can  then access the site for a reasonable fee    , and   the webmaster could possibly slip in  his URL   as a poster on this forum ......once should be enough !!

If I get a deep silence , as I did  when  I suggested  a similar  scheme a month or two ago  , I`ll know  its too   too