Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Lafferty again

He must be right royally peed off now, will AN actually give him a start if Jerome and Nelson aren''t fit? No matter what he has or hasn''t done off the field, he really has been treated woefully.

Why not just draw a line under it and let him be compensated by mega wages somewhere else.

Anyone know why his move collapsed? Would we not let him leave, or was it wage demands again?

Feel genuinely sorry for the bloke. He must rue the day he joined this shambles of a club. Another victim of Neil''s diabolical man management and the boards complete incapability to get deals done.

Keith Scott wrote the following post at 01/09/2016 8:21 AM:

Feel genuinely sorry for the bloke. He must rue the day he joined this shambles of a club. Another victim of Neil''s diabolical man management and the boards complete incapability to get deals done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Or it could be that he isn''t very good and we should never have signed him in the first place.

Initial signs seem to suggest that WE pulled the plug on his move away because we simply couldn''t sign anyone else, and despite there apparently being THREE clubs in for his signature!Absolutely pathetic because AN has made it abundantly clear that he does NOT want to play the guy, so even if his move would have left us with just CJ, Oli and Morris, would it have mattered anyway as we''re already screwed if CJ and Oli get injured!

Good enough to score in the cup and then sees Naismith start up front on his own, instead of him. Then not allowed to leave, for whatever reason. Cant be a happy bunny.

Or alternatively he might be hungry to do well and ram it down Neil''s throat? Depends on how he reacts, but must see it as an opportunity to prove himself.

He gets a chance to prove himself every training session, and with his general conduct.

Let''s be honest, Alex Neil doesn''t strike me as a dick, so if he would rather start want-away Naismith ahead of Lafferty I would imagine there is a reason for it.

You would have hoped he tried to do that when he came on for half an hour at Birmingham, the ratings he received suggests he was as pants as the rest of the team that day. I only ever played at a low level in local leagues, and occasionally I would be dropped, unfairly in my eyes, when I did get back in the team I busted a gut to make sure I was not dropped again, but then I was playing for the love of the game rather than for mega bucks and the love of the lifestyle.......