Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Rumour - Maddison.

Aberdeen want Maddison apparently but there''s no mention of it being a loan, are they having a laugh?!

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/aberdeen-linked-norwich-teen-midfielder/

Should imagine if he''s going out on loan highly doubt it would be there. Personally cant see us Loaning him out. Think he will get his chance this season.

This smacks like it has come out of the random transfer rumour generator- take a random player, link to a random club and watch the clicks!

The irony of this article here:

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/norwich-midfielder-tipped-success-dons/?

To be fair, he''s pretty complimentary but we don''t need him touting him out for a potential loan move. Naismith is calling Maddison Naive and saying he needs games.

Yes Steven, he should be playing instead of you!

Maddison won''t go out on loan if AN''s comments are anything to judge by, sounds like he wants him part of the squad

Bloody hell, this is actually happening! What the hell are we doing! He is class and should be starting for us over the likes of naismith! Really hope we have something big up our sleeves but not hopeful. What is a year in that tinpot league gonna do for him?

Naismith deal breaking down is cause of this deal going through. Not impressed.

SSN reporting "personal terms" have killed sunderland/Naismith deal.

If this happens joke,should be in the 1st team squad end of,what will he achieve in Aberdeen,Alex you are cracking up

If AN sends Maddison out on loan he really has lost the plot!

He may be young but has far more talent than Naismith!

He would be better off here shadowing Wes and Pritchard!

Unbelievable if this happens!

Snake

I''m getting to the point where I won''t even be annoyed when we don''t go up. Too f**king predictable. Keep the carp and loan out promising kids who should be in and around the first team. We''re ridiculous, and we deserve what we get.

Maddison has done okay so far but in the games played he looked to be a bit behind the Murphys and Canos development wise and they are finding it hard to make that jump up to the first team in the time they have played this season. On that basis a short.term loan until Jan might be good for him to get minutes under his belt rather than watching others here.

Maddison needs regular games at his age to fulfill his potential.

For better or worse, with Naismith staying Maddison won''t get many games under AN therefore this is probably a good move for him.

I mean this is just crazy

He''s so much better than Aberdeen! Was knocking on the first team door!

I was unhappy about Toffolo because I wanted him to break through. Then we had McNally announced we had pulled off a coup in Maddison''s signing ( was it £3m with all,the add one?). I cannot believe that the U23 team are being dissembled. Th should really be pushing the first 11. We should be using them. So a massive disappointment. Damned transfer deadline day. Stripping ourselves of talent.

Maddison has played well, this is madness, utter madness.

When will people wake up and realise the powers that be have no clue what they are doing to our club !

No striker , play naismith upfront, naismith cant play upfront , try and sell naismith, premiership clubs wont match wages.

Oh well stick with naismith dont need a striker, weve got naismith.

If true, we''re stuck with Naismith, then Maddison was never going to get games here as AN spent far too much to not stick by Naismith.

Sad that AN isn''t a manager to give our youngsters a real chance, Canos & Murphy twins are the only youngsters who will get the chance, the rest of the squad will be made up of the under performing relegated aging players.

Hi hum, nothing we can do about it but turn up in a couple of weeks and hope Naismith gets injured during the international break to let Wes back into his best position!

Going to Aberdeen while not ideal (certainly would prefer it not to happen) would be the equivalent of loaning him to a mid table championship team, which would go down like a rat salad on here, sort of see the thinking here, he is behind Pritchard and Canos etc so game time will be at a premium. imo

The problem I see is yet again AN says one thing then does the opposite, so he''s slowly causing more issues for himself, if we play Naismith next home game and we lose, it could turn the crowd.

I genuinely believe the kid would offer more than Naismith this season and for his development should be here coming on, not loaned to Aberdeen.

Can''t get my head around the logic here. Based on Naismiths performances for the club he should be nowhere near the starting 11, therefor players like Maddison should be competing with him for the role, not being shipped out on loan. With every passing day you have to question Neil''s ability to manage this team