Sign in to follow this  
pete

Straw Clutching

The HC''s who are not interested in the club moving forward and are happy with stagnation or moving backwards and continually harp back to Delia saving the club whilst ignoring Geoffrey Watling''s role.

Well all I''ve heard since the posts on here criticising the club over the transfer debacle. Is we''ve managed to keep most of last seasons squad who failed miserably together. It is true of course but its more likely other clubs did not want them or the club put ridiculous prices on their head.

Those players who realistically could find other clubs namely Ruddy, Olsson and Brady will be royally p''eed off. Others namely Lafferty would rather be anywhere than here. This is going to radically improve team spirit.

Regards to the rest of the squad they must be amazed that Naismith continues to hold down a place when being totally ineffective. And other than that the last two league performances haven''t seen any evidence the players are trying to rectify the situation.

This coupled with Neil acting like the managerial rookie he is re selection, tactics, man management suggests a club in dire straits not being helped by the CEO or the dancing chairman.

i think it was lafferty''s choice

if he wanted out that bad he could of signed for a number of clubs and played every week but he didn''t want to drop his wages / money he is on here

Nah, real straw clutching would be what I was thinking about this morning. Had we signed our £12 million striker and he broke his leg in his second appearance for us, how could we twist that into being Delia''s fault?

Pete - get out, go for a walk or something.

Look at the squad pre the Window and now. If you think that is stagnation you need help: we lost one first team player we wanted to keep, bringing in several others. I''m sure we''d have got shot of a couple if we could, but that is not a straightforward thing. IMO we are fine in all departments than up front, which is poor, but if we sign Chamakh that will help.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Pete - get out, go for a walk or something.

Look at the squad pre the Window and now. If you think that is stagnation you need help: we lost one first team player we wanted to keep, bringing in several others. I''m sure we''d have got shot of a couple if we could, but that is not a straightforward thing. IMO we are fine in all departments than up front, which is poor, but if we sign Chamakh that will help.[/quote]Branston i do believe if the club wished to empty a bucket of dog s hite over your head at half time you would put a good spin on it , you are my NO1 happy clapper by a long way .