Sign in to follow this  
ABC (A Basingstoke Canary)

Whinging and whining and moaning and groaning etc. etc. etc.

Looking at some of the posts on this board, it seems like there is a wealth of hidden talents among a section of the posters - ranging from those with senior board room experience (in being able to determine, without necessarily having all the facts, the competence or otherwise of the current board), through to those with specific football finance expertise, supreme scouting network and of course incredible football management skills of the very highest calibre.

Because, I''m sure that no intelligent Canary supporter would stoop to identify with the post subject when it came to giving our support to the club!

If you agree, then no need to comment, but if you do happen to fall under the categories in the subject line, then feel free to comment - but by definition it classifies your level of intelligence!

Ah, I see what the OP is subtedly getting at. If you are a mindless sheep incapable of thoughtful criticism of the club your level of intelligence differs from the Rams that have independent thoughts that do not necessarily follow the party line. Bang on!

Now where''s that tin helmet?

Sorry my 15 year old son with the computer for an hour can do better scouting than our so called scouts.

Are you Glen Roeder " i missed your tenure as England Manager"? or that horrible tabloid weasel Dennis? As your logic suggests that no-one has the right to an opinion let alone the fans

We as fans deserve a basic level of competence and again its not even close

When I saw the thread title I knew Crafty would be one of the first on here. Should please the OP having an expert on board....

Watch out Lapps, a vicious response will be winging it''s way to you.

Hopefully it will be better than his last effort...

Apples

It was exactly the same this time last year when clueless supporters had the nerve to suggest the August 2015 transfer window had been an abject failure.

It''s not like we went through the season with a glaringly inadequate squad and got relegated!

Alas when you choose to be a canary supporter you sign up for the roller coaster of disappointment and excitment dished out in equal measure. Add to that the constant ability to snatch failure from the jaws of success do the foolish decisions when the better ones look easier and I suppose we should be grateful for the many good times we have had over the last 30 odd years. There will be good times in the future as well as years in the wilderness. I just sense at this moment in time the wilderness years are closer than the years of success

@Stone

This. Exactly this. I''m kind of amazed the same people who least season called anyone who questioned our transfer dealings whiners and pant wetters have the balls to do the exact same thing this year despite our concerns being well placed.