Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

Ricky Martin

Out of interest...

Does anybody know what Ricky Martin actually does at the club anymore?

Believe ''Technical Director'' is the official description, which is delightfully vague. I also understand he is part of our Transfer/Recruitment Board - which has failed window after window.

I''ve heard that he''s widely disliked and not respected within the game. Yet, he seems to have been the one constant in and around the team here for years and years. Almost as like he has the guarantee of a job for life. In the same way that we seem to create jobs for people, ala Neyul Adams.

So, what would be within the remit of the ''Technical Director''? Surely he must be one of those that must be held accountable for the transfer window failure?

Why pick on him. I would not give anyone on the board of management team more than 4/10. Martin is a symptom of the system that is there not a cause of the problem. When we do unearth a gem such as lambert they are astute enough to recognise the limitations of the environment and are off when a better offer comes along

He is introducing cutting edge training techniques to take our squad to the next level.

Such as.........

HE MAKES THEM TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF AND GO DANCING IN THE RAIN!

YES!

(high fives self)

[quote user="Move Klose"]Another hanger on. Probably taking a fairly good wage for not alot in return.[/quote]You could say he''s living the crazy life.

Young Bor, you''ve been on good form over the past few days, like it, high five🖐