Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Players Fan Forum - August 17th + Details of our Prediction Competition

We are proud to announce that our next event is our Player’s Fans Forum which as the title says is on Wed August 17th in the Top of the Terrace.

Doors open at 7pm, Adults £3, Children under 16 £1.

Darren Eadie will be hosting our event and this is your chance to interact with 3 of our first team squad, Jonny Howson, Ivo Pinto & Jacob Murphy ( subject to change)

Also we will have our usual raffle to raise funds for our friends at the CSF, so come along and enjoy yourself.

Finally we have launched our very own prediction competition sponsored by the Alan Boswell Group, Independent Insurance Brokers and Financial Planners who have kindly donated three cash prizes of  1st £75, 2nd £50, 3rd £25.

The top 3 winners will also receive a new shirt kindly donated by our football Club.

Entry forms are on our website www.ncfsc.co.uk  see competition page. Closing date is 22nd August 2016

We would really appreciate it if you pinkun posters would support us by entering and you’ll be helping raise money for the CSF

£3000 was raised last season which will make a big difference to the lives of disabled & disadvantaged children and young adults

Diane on behalf of the volunteers

Thanks Nutty for the posters, they are great.

Hope lots of you will enter our prediction comp, don''t forget you ll be helping the CSF

Just have a look at our website , 20 easy questions, either post or email as per the contact details on the website or download and fill one in and bring it to the Nelson after the game on Saturday.

I know you pinkun posters wont let us down lol

Would love to come to this but it''s not possible unfortunately, though I really look forward to future events in the season Di - yourself and the rest of the gang are doing a brilliant job with these events, well done! 👍

Alex - Hope to meet up with you soon and thanks from all our team for your kind words

Tilly - See you on 17th, thanks for your support

BMBB - Yes lots planned, keep an eye on our website for events www.ncfsc.co.uk , raffle prizes are being sorted this week and thanks for entering our prediction comp, much appreciated.

I know I can rely on our pinkun community to enter our comp, don''t forget you''ll be helping to raise money for the CSF, a great charity which supports disabled and disadvantaged children and young adults to enjoy sport

I will bring a couple of entries along next week my Little Angel. More than happy that my £6 entry will go to the CSF.

I ll be in Costa next to Nelson before the game and in the Nelson after the game to collect any comp entries from you nice pinkun posters lol

I thought the closing date for the competition  was 22nd my Little Angel but you seem in rather a hurry up to get your hands on our entries. [:P]

Yes its the 22nd Tilly but after today and the forum Wed 17th I wont see many people to collect them by hand before 22nd so trying to get as many in as possible to save people emailing them and posting them.

Yes people can hand them to any of our volunteers team, im just collecting the ones from people I know.

3 of us volunteers will be in Costa collecting

Eddie & myself will be in the Nelson after the game nagging and collecting

Thank you to the folk who completed comp entries in the Nelson or took forms away to hand in on Wed, your support is appreciated by us all.

If anyone else would like to help the forms are on www.ncfsc.co.uk, you an print a form and bring it to the forum on Wed or post it to us or email it to us, whatever is easier

Nutty tells me you left The Nelson with about 30 entries my Little Angel ? I am impressed. [Y]

So do you want to ask Jonny about his goal last night?

Or Pinto about how he likes to sprint forwards

Or maybe Jacob about his rise from the Academy

Come to our players fans forum tonight and meet these three players.

Also a great raffle to raise funds for the CSF

Plus you get to chat to other fans about all things ncfc

Cmon let''s be aving you lol

Glad you enjoyed it Graham , cant remember who handed them in for you but glad you got your glasses back

Whilst there are lots of people about can I just say that we are looking for a couple of people to join our Norwich City Fans Social Club volunteers team.

We are looking for someone with time to spare who has pc skills ( we use our website/twitter/facebook ) to advertise our events, someone who would be an active member of our team. If that sounds like you then have a look at our website

www.ncfsc.co.uk home page where you will find out how to apply, deadline is Sept 5th.

Thanks Diane

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I am confused today, are you Diane or cityangel ? [*-)][/quote]I''m beginning to suspect Waveney. [;)]