Sign in to follow this  
nu_matik

Eerie silence after the storm.

So, we''ve all seen the disappointment and anger surrounding the deadline day no show....

What I am finding a bit strange today is that there has been no posts from Pink Un on this page or forum today. It''s post deadline day. It''s the day before a game. It''s the usual day of the presser. Nothing even posted about Moxey on Radio Norfolk. Nothing about Chamakh.

I''m not one for conspiracy, but I feel something is up and it''s not good.

It''s international weekend, we don''t have a game till next week, so they can bunker down and let the natives all calm down after the close of window.

Its not post deadline day its the second day, its not the day before matchday, there will be no presser as we don''t have a game and Moxey is on Radio Snorfolk at 4. Otherwise, top post!

What about the fact that the only post from NCFC Facebook page is one regarding non league day. Surely it''s a sign we are planning for relegation?

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Its not post deadline day its the second day, its not the day before matchday, there will be no presser as we don''t have a game and Moxey is on Radio Snorfolk at 4. Otherwise, top post![/quote]You did well Ron, but the OP was rubbish![;)]

Just to be clear, im aware there is no game tomorrow. I''m at a wedding with fellow season ticket holders. I''m just joining in with the flurry of silly posts in a attempt to fit in.

It''s quite fun actually.

I think in very well. Misguided, conspiracy led, a bit angry and shit. That''s what the posts are about at the moment isn''t it?