Sign in to follow this  
If wed only kept Howie..

Trash Talk...

I''m not suggesting that people stop talking trash; let''s face it - it is clearly some kind of therapy for the likes of Pete, Daly etc.. But i suggest that this thread be used to hoover it up.

To attract them i''ll make a couple of bold statements and let them vent in this direction. I''ll post occasionally to keep them angry (think of poking a wasp* nest).

* Sorry wasps - I realise this is slanderous to compare you guys to the sorry binners that infest this board..

We don''t need to sign any more players in this transfer window - the squad is good enough.

There are those say that "what about strikers?". Their are those that say "what about cover for Pinto?". They''re are those that say you''re grammer is pour - i say look whos talking!

By the way - we have lots of striking options: Jerome, Lafferty, Morris, Naismith, Ashley-Seal, Cantwell

No that''s the wife but my mother has passed on but don''t let it bother you. Personal insults can be levelled at me I am big enough but don''t make insensitive comments. Obviously you are young enough to have a live mummy. School holidays soon over go back to sexting the girls you chump

[quote user="If wed only kept Howie.."]It wasn''t a personal insult - i know nothing about you (other than what you post on here)..

But I like the attempt at trash talk at the end...

Mmmmm ok... "Pete so old.. when he sext a girl he has to send a telegram... STOP"[/quote]
Pete so old...when he sext a girl he.....
get''s arrested for pedophilia.