Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

MOXEY OUT, MCNALLY BACK

Miss him already, MOXEY appears already to be setting up AN to fail by not signing anyone but Nelson in the past two weeks. Wonder if this is part of some master plan to oust AN if results don''t keep up?

Cynical I tell you

og the young canary, how you enjoy those nightly vigils to the messiah and the father warming your cockles

at least it takes your mind of the football for 60 seconds or so

The irony is that this window was one player away from being one of our most successful windows yet, but that only serves to highlight the conspicuous failure to sign a quality striker.

Have Wolves recently prolapsed, collapsed and capitulated - and are they in a downward spiral and rudderless since Mr Moxey departed and came here? Have Wolves failed miserably in the recent transfer dealings since Mr Moxey became our CEO?......Wolves are on equal points as us at the moment but above us only on goal difference.......Let''s see where we are in half a dozen games or so. Then I''m sure we will have a clearer picture.......

McNally had a catalogue of failures under his belt and jumped before he got pushed.Too many people got engrossed in the bull sh*t that they''ve romanticised his time at the club.Getting the law on a fan for sharing a kit picture when the clubs technical naivety was to blame, Hiring Hughton then not giving him funds in january, Hiring Adams, the famous "relegation would be worse than death and i''ll leave" before himself a bonus, "scouring Europe", not backing A N in 2 transfer windows.  There are more examples... but the McNasty tag was a false one.

Ive been around here long enough to know folk blame the targets they always blame. Whether that''s the cook or the man from mulbarton....

But what are they being blamed for?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Have Wolves recently prolapsed, collapsed and capitulated - and are they in a downward spiral and rudderless since Mr Moxey departed and came here? Have Wolves failed miserably in the recent transfer dealings since Mr Moxey became our CEO?......Wolves are on equal points as us at the moment but above us only on goal difference.......Let''s see where we are in half a dozen games or so. Then I''m sure we will have a clearer picture.......[/quote]Absolutely incredible. You are trying to compare a Wolves since Moxey left to the Wolves when he was there? In case you live on the moon Mello, his last few seasons at Wolves he had to penny pinch as their owner Morgan gave the club absolutely zilch money to invest on players or anything else. Moxey quietly did a good job just keeping them stable considering he had nothing to improve the club with. He left when a huge Chinese investment came in, hence why Wolves  could get in about 11 players in the window. The Wolves Moxey left bears no relation to the Wolves that exists now, they are are mega rich owned club.I earnestly believe the club have indeed found just about the best guy available for a club like ours, so far as weve seen of him, ive been more than satisfied. Moxey out?..just ridiculous.

So, he''s appointed as our CE to emulate what he did at Wolves before the money men came in then? That figures. I wonder why Wolves investors didn''t keep him on?......

Ok.......Stand by for blast-off.......10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1..........LIFT OFF! Moon and my Lunar home - here I come.......KAPOW!

Well I don''t know why the thread was pulled, but the questions and the answers in the Moxey interview seemed sensible and reasonable to me.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]So, he''s appointed as our CE to emulate what he did at Wolves before the money men came in then? That figures. I wonder why Wolves investors didn''t keep him on?......

Ok.......Stand by for blast-off.......10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1..........LIFT OFF! Moon and my Lunar home - here I come.......KAPOW![/quote]Yes! exactly!..i think you are beginning to get it  Mello..NCFC  are in fact a club without mega rich owners! They have to run as a business and can only do business right now as a relegated club with parachute payments!...See?...parachute!..means money available  goes down thru relegation! So realistic appointment for City was find a Chief Exec who had years of experience keeping a football club running efficiently while finances are  restricted on what club gets from tv money, club sales etc! Moxey kept Wolves stable when the club were getting  zilch from the owner and a pittance from being in the Champs! That kind of experience was essential for the well being of a club like ours!If you truly want to support a club that has confetti money that makes being a Chief Execs job easier, id suggest pointing your rocket ship towards Molinuex or Villa or any number of mega rich Prem clubs! Hope you land in a favourable destination and find your perfect Chief Exec ;)

Essjayess.....

So, Moxey is the man, and we''ll reap the benefits of his previous experience at Wolves as he had to continually attempt to make a silk purse out of a sow''s ear......and for such an awful long time and him doing an exceptional job to boot......Hope he performs better than his radio interview....

How many promotions did he achieve/oversee during his tenure at Wolves in comparison to our good/bad previous CE''s that served at NCFC during that period - who also didn''t have much cash to run the club? But again, if he was that exceptional at juggling restricted finances, why didn''t the Far-East new investors retain his invaluable services and experience, as you failed and omitted to answer that? Think of the yen that they would save?

Please don''t question my support for NCFC or suggest I support a ''richer'' club that has confetti money.....As a long serving season ticket holder at NCFC I have witnessed the high and lows for the best part of 3 decades and take umbrage to that comment.....I''m sensitive and now feeling quite emotional......

If you think the recent appointments to the current board are going to bring success.......then, that''s your opinion......Because, I personally don''t agree, and think the club is returning to the days of pre Lambert......That is all.

Regarding my rocket ship? I worry it may disappear into the black hole that is situated between your upper and lower mandibles on your planet sized head, alas, never to be seen again.......Although, I just may be fortunate find a suitable route out through your long winding alimentary canal with assistance from peristalsis - and hopefully squeeze out through your bottom star......Of which I assume, a lot of your comments come from? ....''ZOOOOOOOOM!''

[quote user="The young canary"]I concur and would also get shot of Neil and replace with Paul Lambert[/quote]

Is this the Lambert that destroyed Villa and Blackburn ?

[quote user="Well b back"]

Is this the Lambert that destroyed Villa and Blackburn ?[/quote]I just cleaned my glasses to check i had read this correctly.