Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Cardiff at Home

My first home game this season.

6 hour round trip, the majority of which will be spent on Greater Anglia.

I feel I''ve times this perfectly.....

My question is - will I be able to bring my own pitchfork or will there be a stall outside the ground ?

Also, which player/staff/owner will we be hurling the most abuse at. Please send across any negative chants in advance for me to practise

Joking apart, I really hope everyone pulls in the right direction for this game, I think this game maybe quite pivotal. What''s done is done in the transfer window etc whatever your opinions so let''s get behind the lads 👍

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]My first home game this season.

6 hour round trip, the majority of which will be spent on Greater Anglia.

I feel I''ve times this perfectly.....

My question is - will I be able to bring my own pitchfork or will there be a stall outside the ground ?

Also, which player/staff/owner will we be hurling the most abuse at. Please send across any negative chants in advance for me to practise[/quote]Oh, I wouldn''t worry about polishing up the abuse.If you''ve pencilled in a 3 hour trip travelling on Greater Anglia it''s odds-on you''ll miss the match.......

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Think I might leave for Norwich on the Wednesday[/quote]

I don''t think you''re the only poster who left Norwich after Wednesday buddy, the Birmingham game sealed it though 😉