Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Sounds like Pullis is upset at WBA board.....

Lack of action by his board during this window has left him short of strikers..........

Bet AN must feel the same......

But Pullis, as shown at Palace, has the guts to quit if he does not get the support his record deserves.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/01/tony-pulis-relationship-with-west-brom-board-deteriorates-over-transfers

Absolutely. Problem is that Pulis will have lots of offers but unfortunately unless it massively improves for AN (and I hope it does) this is the biggest club he manages.

Been massively let down by the board AGAIN.

I have a lot of respect for Pullis , he at least has the guts to say it as it is, not hold back in case he gets told off or given the push. Same with Bruce at least he knows when to move on when relationship breaks down.

Someone is to blame for not getting our targets , its either finance, bad management of bids or not setting realistic targets. We had lots of time to get it right this time yet failed!

Guts to quit?  Think it takes more guts to stay and see it out just because he doesnt get his own way in all matters, But then maybe his PULL IS not quite as major as he thinks it is.

It''s pathetic really, Pulis had all of the transfer window to get players in and he only starts moaning at the last minute, if he was more pro-active and didn''t mess about making derisory offers he could''ve sorted it all out before the season started. Why hasn''t the chairman of WBA made a public statement giving detailed explanations as to why they failed so miserably. He should hang his head in shame. [;)]I suppose Tony will have to concentrate on earning some money so that he can pay back Palace what he owes them after he lost his court case.

It seems they wouldn''t even back him with enough money to prise Klose off us.

I''m not trucking with that Mickey mouse outfit. WBA are right off my "I wish we were them" list...