Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

Post window team v Cardiff

What does everyone think. After the last game I hope for changes and everyone injury free....except Jarvis.

Ruddy

Pinto Bennett Klose Olssen

Tettey Howson

Pritchard Hoolahan Brady

Jerome

Subs

Mcgovern Naismith Oliviera Martin Bassong Murphy Canos

Still leaves Dorrans Etc to come in

We are strong just need to prove it

Difficult one, but I''d have Canos and Jerome starting - Pritchard and Oliveira introduced at some point to a rapturous Carrow Rd welcome with us hopefully a goal or two up - that would be the perfect scenario for me 👍

Oh and Ruddy back between the sticks, I like McGovern but just feel we look slightly more solid with the big fella at the back.

I''m slightly more interested in how people are going to react if AN fields Naismith and he scores a brace but we end up losing 3-2.

That''s a very interesting conundrum you''ve just put out there, Jools. Maybe he''ll get away with it, maybe not - not so sure about Whits 3 penalties though... 😉

I''d like to see Olive start up front. Hope and feel he''ll give us more movement and create more chances than Jerome.

Naismith needs to be dropped a) because his head won''t be right after clearly trying to move away & b) he''s simply not performed and needs to earn his starting place (if ever again!)

McGovern

Martin Bennett Klose Brady

Tettey Howson

Canos Hoolahan Naismith

Jerome

Obviously, if we have players back to fitness I''d rather see;

Ruddy

Pinto Bennett Klose Olsson

Tettey Howson

Pritchard Hoolahan Brady

Oliviera

Interesting AJ, would you really drop Canos in your preferred team buddy? Even if Pritchard''s ready to go, I''d drop anyone but Canos (and Wes!) - I think Canos has been our best player since getting involved 👍

Alex, it is a difficult one. I''m not completely convinced by canos yet, I''ve seen Pritchard play several times and have high hopes for him. Canos has bags of potential but I wouldn''t drop Brady or Wes for him, so it''s a straight fight between him and Pritchard for me.

Yep, you''re right - it''s a good conundrum to have 👍. Likewise with Wes and (midfield, not left back) Brady. So I''d have Canos over on the right as I don''t feel he deserves to be dropped, with Pritchard to fight for any of the attacking spots once fit. Whoever plays best, stays - simple.

Looking forward to getting back to the thing that matters to me, the FOOTBALL, yesterday''s interview didn''t fill me with confidence whatsoever but for me it''s ultimately what happens on the pitch - as long as that''s right then I honestly don''t give a flying dogs d1ck who''s running the club, what the finances are, squad numbers etc etc 👍

Do we need to play 2 holding midfielders?

Can we not play 1 and have 4 more forward players or 2 up front?

A 4-1-4-1 or 4-1-3-2?

Back 5 picks itself. Brady is the best wide player we have at the club. Murphy deserves to start on the right. The 2 from Hoolahan, Howson & Pritchard. Are we really expecting Cardiff to dominate midfield?

If everyone but Jarvis is fit, I''s go with:

Ruddy

Pinto Bennett Klose Olsson

Tettey Howson

Jacob Hoolahan Brady

Jerome

Subs: McGovern, Martin, Dorrans, Naismith, Pritchard, Canos, Oliveira

IMO, Jacob was our best player vs Brum, so should start.

Really depends on fitness but if everyone is available I''d go for...

McGovern

Pinto, Bennett, Klose, Olsson

Howson, Tettey

Pritchard, Wes, Brady

Nelson

Bench of Ruddy, Bassong, Martin, Canos, Mulumbu, Jacob, Jerome

Hopefully that team will have enough width to stretch a team and not try and funnel everything through the middle. Canos and Murphy can provide spark off the bench.