Sign in to follow this  
militantcanary

Transfer shambles

i ought to start with the positives

Okay Klose stayed and Canos looks decent

Moving on where do we start?

We got a good player in Pritchard but in the one area we are strong in

We got 2 goalkeepers in and sent 2 out on loan seriously what''s the point?

After spending months of doing what appears to be nothing we got a striker with a decent pedigree but with not a great scoring record having missed out on Gayle, McCormack etc etc et

We have not rid of at least 3 players who don''t want to be here, one I would keep Olsson the other two and we know who we mean can fuck off.

We have retained more dead wood than Thetford Forest, Tuner just the tip of the iceberg with Bassong, Whittaker

We sent one our brightest prospect out on loan to Scotland not the best developmental move

In January we will have Bassong, Turner, Ruddy, Rudd, Olsson, Murphy x2, Malumbu, Lafferty out of contract immeniently with the exception of Murphys thus worth peanuts.

Just totally pathetic but would did we expect?

[quote user="militantcanary"] Just totally pathetic but would did we expect?[/quote]
I don''t know, militant; what did you expect?

I expected after what the Manager said that anyone who didn''t fancy it would be gone

The retention of Olsson, Naismith, Lafferty and possibly Klose and Brady suggest that wasn''t the case

After he said he was giving Maddison a chance, I wasn''t expecting a loan

I expected some of the dead wood to be maybe pruned, Turner, Andreu etc?

17 weeks to get a striker and on the penultimate day we get one, I don''t think I was expecting that

Norwich are not big enough to attract star names so have to rely on ok players at this level.It is pointless to keep hoping for star names.

We got that jet-heeled striker Derren Huckleberry.......Albeit a local business fan paid his wages (or a large percentage of it)......for a while.......

Hucks was probably the last exciting player to have played for us.Can think of many good players since then but none as edge of seat good.