Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Which would make you more unhappy?

We sign Chamakh, which shows no ambition and means we hire a free agent with a disappointing record,

Or

We don''t sign Chamakh, meaning we have been snubbed by a free agent who could have scored us the goals we desperately need?

Sign him, if he scores just one goal like big Dave did, gets us three points, that might just be the 3 points to finish in the top 6!

What if that goal is against the binners, he''ll be a legend!

Id take him on low wages and a 1 year contract. Bring him in like you''d bring in a third keeper. What concerns me is this guy on paper sucks big time so Id be worried about how we get rid of him when it comes time to get a striker we actually want, but have to get this guy off the wages bill.

If it is OK with you Bor I would like to keep my options open when it comes to choosing which stick I want to beat the club with, so if we sign Chamakh I will be unhappy, if we do not I will be unhappy, if we beat Cardiff and Wigan I will be unhappy, if we do not beat Cardiff and Wigan I will be unhappy, if Ed Balls gets knocked out of Strictly in the first round I will be unhappy, if he goes all the way to the final I will be unhappy, if Moxey makes regular media contact I will be unhappy, if he does not speak to the media i will be unhappy, you get the picture, whatever happens at Norwich City I reserve the right to find a negative angle........ Regarding the bear/duck question, I would rather fight a bear sized duck, but only on land.......if it is in water then I am not happy about that......

I''d be unhappy if I stepped on a plug, like timm klose going to Cambridge city unhappy. Heard he''s cancelled the cleaner at his house in Diss. Naismith is gonna do it instead.

Well, this has worked out beautifully. First we were linked with a useless has been free agent mercenary, and then the gifted and dynamic striker in question has snubbed us for West Brom.

BOOOOOOÒOOOOOOOO

NO AMBITION

FLAY THE BOARD