Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Ed Balls

I know from a very close source in the club that Ed has the key to the cupboard where the fax machine manual is kept, these instructions are vital to any impending transfer.

I''m really excited and over the moon for Mr Ed. All those other professional Football Club Chairman who avidly watch ''Strictly'' will be dashing home from their games on Saturday evening turning on their Television sets and watch, absolutely fuming, grinding their teeth.......and glowing green with envy. As they all would just love to be in our Chairman Ed''s Cuban heels.

Danse Macabre Mr Ed........Danse Macabre........I for one will be cheering our ''Cha cha cha........Chairman! GO ED!

Oh, and folks, our current Chairman''s Autobiography is also out next month........

He looks a bit out of sorts in a traditional suit, was expecting him in a dancing outfit with green and yellow sequins lol

Anybody worried that he''ll be dancing his man boobs off for weeks and weeks needn''t. He''ll be back with us very shortly.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]The chairman has nothing to do with the day-to-day running of the football club.[/quote]

Where is the strategic leadership of this club?

NOWHERE!

He''s obviously a big fan of playing two up front[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/09/04/01/37E0C1A300000578-3772679-image-a-18_1472950797753.jpg[/img]

We are a case study in poor strategic planning, have been for a long time.

As for Balls , his man breasts are going to be a real problem when he tries to squeeze into a tutu.