Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Moxey on Radio Norfolk

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Shefcanary, Watson is no longer involved with England''s coaching set up so I assume Big Sam was already well aware of McCarthy anyway, maybe he''d once looked to sign him-but, being his coach at Southampton, Watson would still have put ina  good word for him.England''s goalkeeping coach now is Martyn Margetson.England squad with goalkeepers at Torino, Burnley and Southampton!

[/quote]

Thanks for the update Old Shuck; makes the decision less comprehensible in my mind, but not as bad as NCFC''s transfer window!

Yeah, shockingly we got nothing from that interview whatsoever.Apparently our scouting network is great because it spotted Liverpool and Spurs youngsters and a guy who played in the Championship last season.

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]Yeah, shockingly we got nothing from that interview whatsoever.Apparently our scouting network is great because it spotted Liverpool and Spurs youngsters and a guy who played in the Championship last season. [/quote]And that was it?

Devastating interview truly devastating what does it say for ruddy/Naismith to be humiliated like that on radio.

The only way to shift the Stowmarket 2 is to make them realise their time is up. Unless we hit the ground running after the international break their will be a very poisonous atmosphere at the Carra

[quote user="The young canary"]Devastating interview truly devastating what does it say for ruddy/Naismith to be humiliated like that on radio.

The only way to shift the Stowmarket 2 is to make them realise their time is up. Unless we hit the ground running after the international break their will be a very poisonous atmosphere at the Carra[/quote]

What did he say ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p046mq85

Starts at 4 .......and terminated at 4.01.....that included Moxey taking four large swigs of water, eating a twix, staring out the window and waving to the grounds man.......HIYA!

[quote user="The young canary"]Devastating interview truly devastating what does it say for ruddy/Naismith to be humiliated like that on radio.

The only way to shift the Stowmarket 2 is to make them realise their time is up. Unless we hit the ground running after the international break their will be a very poisonous atmosphere at the Carra[/quote]In the home page article, Moxey states that they where trying for deals to shift Bassong and Turner, no mention of Ruddy or Naismith.  Naismith if anything humiliated himself, if any humiliating was done at all.

1) Did not bid for anyone on transfer deadline day

2) Need to do our business early and not get involved in the deadline madness FFS!!!!

3) Needed to shift players before we bought again... they did not move so ....

4) Club not for sale so not likely to get any investment

If you are happy being a yo-yo club and playing the little Norwich card... happy days.

If you dream of doing a Leicester / Stoke / Bournemouth forget it.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="The young canary"]Devastating interview truly devastating what does it say for ruddy/Naismith to be humiliated like that on radio.

The only way to shift the Stowmarket 2 is to make them realise their time is up. Unless we hit the ground running after the international break their will be a very poisonous atmosphere at the Carra[/quote]In the home page article, Moxey states that they where trying for deals to shift Bassong and Turner, no mention of Ruddy or Naismith.  Naismith if anything humiliated himself, if any humiliating was done at all.[/quote]

Moxey didn''t name the players involved

[quote user="Mickdundee"]The clubs not for sale, they''re going nowhere till they hand it over to the nephew[/quote]Yep, as suspected it''s Mr and Mrs Delia Smith''s train set and they''re not gonna let anyone else play with it.

Well that''s great, sell to buy, Tilly was right all along!

Clubs not for sale, well could that be why Bowkett walked just two weeks after being voted back in?

No grilling then just Moxey spouting spin? I''m at work and missed the interview!

So we had done our transfer business early and TDD was more about trying to shift players out. So the rumour we were after Rhodes was BS. Apparently Oliviera was an expensive signing! The club is not for sale and thus he sees little chance of investment because any investor would want a controlling interest in the club. Did that happen at Palace or Swansea? Without investment there seems little point in chasing the Prem because once we''re there we''re going to come straight back down again because we don''t have the means to compete.

I seriously think we are headed for a period of decline and will become a mid table championship team at best. Until the board changes I can''t see us competing with even the top teams in the Champs. I really hope I''m wrong but after the transfer window and hearing Moxey I can''t help feel totally underwhelmed.

Indy, its on Snorfolks website so you can catch up anytime.

Soon the league 1 clubs will be sailing on pass and investing more. Delia no longer afford this club in today''s current market.

Must have missed the phone-in all I hear is someone being interviewed on ***Save our Slope*** probably as interesting as listening to Jez Corrie Villain Moxey

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Indy, its on Snorfolks website so you can catch up anytime.[/quote]

Thanks Ron, sounds depressing! Will take a listen now with my coffee!

Well that was a complete waste of time.
Bit concerned he''s referring to Oliveira as spending "a lot" of money as it''s really not in the current market.

So club not for sale now theres a surprise knew all along the witch was holding us back , at least nobody goes on forever not even them two .

Well there you go clubs not for sale, Oliviera to us is a big money signing so those reports of McCormack have doubts we were ever really in for him, just a smokescreen to appease the fans, the same with Rhodes, makes you wonder who in our board fed the press such bull!

Never mind, this has all the feel of post 2005 relegation, yes men on the board, a manager who wouldn''t rock the boat and our owners not ever going to sell.

Still I can''t do nothing about it, so I''ll be back in a month to watch Burton get spanked!

Which replies in particular came as a surprise or were particularly upsetting? There wasn''t anything there that we didn''t know already was there?

The reality is we''re not loaded and the current majority shareholders are under no pressure to sell. Not liking the answers, honestly given, doesn''t change anything. Vote with your feet if it bothers you that much.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]So club not for sale now theres a surprise knew all along the witch was holding us back , at least nobody goes on forever not even them two .[/quote]
You ray of f*cking sunshine.