Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Moxey on Radio Norfolk

Tomorrow.

This should be worth tuning in for.

Chris Goreham @CGoreham

We have approached #ncfc for an interview about transfers. Won''t be anything today but should hear from board member in next few days.

Chris Goreham ‏@CGoreham

UPDATE: We''re now expecting to speak to #ncfc CEO Jez Moxey tomorrow. Will let you know when it''s on @BBCNorfolk.

I will be listening, should be interesting ot hear what players we were after and missed out on, also hope they ask about Jerome and how long hes out for

Get ready for the "oh we bid for this guy and that guy".

Yer pity you didn''t do it a little bit earlier. Maybe 2 weeks to a month ago.

Well you can guarantee the questions to be asked have already been submitted, will be sorted to which will be answered and the answers prepared prior to tomorrow''s interview.

It''ll be to appease the customers and ensure they don''t turn during our next home game.

You must remember to him we are no more than finances and customers.

Still at least we get some response, I bet Balls is with him tonight putting some spin on the answers, it''s always handy to have a politician on the board.

I sincerely hope they don''t take it easy on him. The hard questions need to be asked, and he needs to answer them and be accountable for what transpired.

I do get the impression the media are starting to turn the screw on the board though, given some of the tweets coming from Rob Butler etc recently. Not convinced we''re at the point where anyone will go Paxman on them, but possibly at the point where they won''t just throw him softball after softball.

The local media never give the club a hard time

i can not remember a single time ( someone put me right )

when the manager or board have been really pushed into a corner ?

As others have said it will be the same old we tried / players didnt want to come here etc

One question i would ask is the Manager under pressure after not having planned the transfer window correctly again ( 3rd time ) or were his targets not bought by the board ?

Already alluded to it on the scrimmage- we have learnt that bids were turned down for city players....but can''t say who (great work), and seem to be quite warm with the news about this free transfer striker from palace. So expect the questions to be of similar nicey nicey ones which have already been sent in to the press office for tommorrow.

This was the Moxey who commented on Nelson being a good transfer because he cost peanuts?

What chance he''ll take phone calls from the listeners?

Not a chance.

Hopefully we will get more information from him than we got from Ed Balls on Scrimmage. Knowing the power former Chairmen have had in the club ,this one seems to have no more knowledge nor influence than we supporters.

The question must be asked who is guiding the ship which appears to be rudderless. Mr M has just come on the scene is there a superior being ensuring disasterist continuity some where in the set up.

Re Local Media being soft - Butler certainly isn''t and rarely holds punches but he doesn''t tend to speak directly to anyone. Adams was harsh about Roeder at the time and was dismissed from his coaching role at the club for it. Luckily he was reinstated and coached the youth team to FA cup glory.

There are instances of it. Just not all of the time. I like to think that most of them are quite level headed. Paddy Davitt doesn''t pull punches either.

Whatever happens, at the end of the day there is blatant evidence that we haven''t achieved what we set out to. On a number of occasions Alex Neil has said that he wan''ts proven prolific strikers at this level. We have not done that and whatever excuses Moxey et al comes up with, he can''t deny that we have failed to support our managers needs which would ultimately be in the best interest for our clubs future. The least I expect is an apology, a review of our recruitment and scouting system and word that we are already pursing our targets for January considering we had a net spend of £3m.

What I actually expect is him to say that we had bids in for our players but we refused them and somehow making that out to be praiseworthy . How they tried their best and was ultimately unlucky. We have a good squad and still managed to get 2 strikers in (including Chamakh) and that we will have money to spend in January.

Probably keep the time a secret in the hope not many are listening which will result in a low volume of calls. [:D]

[quote user="The young canary"]It will be a pointless interview the radio Norfolk lot will bottle asking the tough questions[/quote]The toughness of questions differ from person to person. For example, if Jez was asked "what''s your name?", he would find that easy. However, if you were asked the same question the reply would prove to be somewhat more difficult. [;)]

I must say that over the years the arrogance of NCFC to its fans at times staggers me. This is a business that relies on public support and yet the access the media gets is frankly pathetic.

The media in Norfolk also seem reluctanct to ask the tough questions fans want answered. AN himself said after last years fiasco it was sorted wouldnt happen again. However here we are again. Both Villa and Newcastle our relegation partners have invested. Anyone could have told you the stakes and thus fees would get higher thanks to Skys Premier money.

It just feels like mushroom management where we the fans are kept in the dark and fed s**t.

Please AN if you are not happy then have the guts to say so , for once lets really hear what is going on!

All they have to ask is ........

"Did they club have the funds Available to get in a Top striker ? "

that would tell me if it was the board or AN messing about

Most of you guys seem to already expect to know what Jez is going to say before hes even questioned or can answer, so whats the point of him even doing this?

Only tweet I can find is from Radio Norfolk which says it ll be later this afternoon but it''s not live so will be available to listen to anytime

[quote user="Essjayess"]Most of you guys seem to already expect to know what Jez is going to say before hes even questioned or can answer, so whats the point of him even doing this?[/quote]

Well Essjayess, that''s a fair point so here goes with the "what will be asked and answer quiz.....

1, What do you think of Norwich''s transfer dealings this summer?

Well like any club we have a very high ambition but we need to be cautious with finances, we will not put this club at risk.

We have in my view strengthened our squad whilst keeping senior key players who are dedicated to making sure we get back to where we belong!

Would anyone else like to pose the next question with answer?