Sign in to follow this  
pete

Nothing reported

I have just read News Now to see if anything has been reported re Moxey interview and any reaction.

Well zilch no comments only ITV reports Moxey relaxed with Balls on strictly.

I didn''t hear Radio Norfolk interview couldn''t be bothered with the propaganda are you sure Moxey really made the comments reported on this Board. Won''t believe until reported in Daily Mail.

Like I said yesterday, your efforts at trolling are truly pathetic and puerile.
You''ve really got to do better than spout the first banal nonsense that pops in your head.
It''s not funny, it''s not controversial and it doesn''t even make sense.
Must try harder.

Kick it off wrote "Like I said yesterday, your efforts at trolling are truly pathetic and puerile.

You''ve really got to do better than spout the first banal nonsense that pops in your head.

It''s not funny, it''s not controversial and it doesn''t even make sense.

Must try harder."

I''m sure Pete will respond and give a perfectly good rationale for his continual drivel.

Has the OP purchased the late First Wizard''s redundant Russian stern troll trawler?......Shoals of sprats and gullible guppies shadowing the OP''s stern - and then with ease, simply troll trawling and luring them in the second the OP''s troll trawl is cast.......

They swim franticly towards a the gaping troll trawl, in the hope that they get caught first - so as they can be the first to voice their retorts and personal put-downs.

That is until the OP tires of them.......then opens the net and releases them. The OP then checks his reaction radar and sails to a new fishing ground, probably chuckling in the certain knowledge of attracting the bigger fish......

Pete, maybe actually listen to the interview before creating a thread about it... Hard to have an opinion on something if you haven''t bothered to take in the information...!

Wiz was a premier league troll,Pete is a mere Anglian combination troll.