Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

I don't like Carrow Road

Too small, too quiet and too many old people waiting to shuffle off to the next realm. Plus sitting down kills the atmosphere. And the stewards are ugly. And the half time snacks are overpriced. And sometimes it rains. And the seats are too close together. And it''s too far to walk.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Too small, too quiet and too many old people waiting to shuffle off to the next realm. Plus sitting down kills the atmosphere. And the stewards are ugly. And the half time snacks are overpriced. And sometimes it rains. And the seats are too close together. And it''s too far to walk.[/quote]

Go for the Business Class seats more room and they give you over priced cold sausage roll.

And if you are over 95 Delia arranges for a free Zimmer Frame to use anywhere in the ground

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Too small, too quiet and too many old people waiting to shuffle off to the next realm. Plus sitting down kills the atmosphere. And the stewards are ugly. And the half time snacks are overpriced. And sometimes it rains. And the seats are too close together. And it''s too far to walk.[/quote]

Go for the Business Class seats more room and they give you over priced cold sausage roll.

And if you are over 95 Delia arranges for a free Zimmer Frame to use anywhere in the ground

Amazing, when I try to post once site says no duplicate posts

When I post once get a duplicate post

Another reason to hate Sundays

Love cricket but hate the coloured outfits

Look more like the Vatican Guards Uniform

[quote user="daly"]Amazing, when I try to post once site says no duplicate posts

When I post once get a duplicate post

Another reason to hate Sundays[/quote]Sunday is a $hit day......Unless England are playing cricket...And football...And there''s a Grand Prix on...........

There''s no point pulling down Portman Road. There''s only ever half of the home crowd capacity in it. You''d want it to be full just to make sure... I heard it used to be popular once, about 40years ago when they won stuff and all had p0rn moustaches (even the women!!!)

Crumbly concrete steps, crush barriers, middle pen, toilet rolls, cushions on wooden seats, little blue invalid cars parading round the ground, toilets with no roof, swilling with pi55, burgers kept warm in water, ice and snow on the terraces, London clubs invading the Barclay, 13,000 crowds, the Mustard pot, the corner bit between the Barclay and South Stand, amateur referees, waiting outside for the gates to open, girls screaming when opposition attacked, scarf tied around the wrist.

Ah, those were the days.

[quote user="Johnny Stump"]Crumbly concrete steps, crush barriers, middle pen, toilet rolls, cushions on wooden seats, little blue invalid cars parading round the ground, toilets with no roof, swilling with pi55, burgers kept warm in water, ice and snow on the terraces, London clubs invading the Barclay, 13,000 crowds, the Mustard pot, the corner bit between the Barclay and South Stand, amateur referees, waiting outside for the gates to open, girls screaming when opposition attacked, scarf tied around the wrist.

Ah, those were the days.[/quote]

Love it lol

Johny Stump wrote (very nostalgic)

Crumbly concrete steps, crush barriers, middle pen, toilet rolls, cushions on wooden seats, little blue invalid cars parading round the ground, toilets with no roof, swilling with pi55, burgers kept warm in water, ice and snow on the terraces, London clubs invading the Barclay, 13,000 crowds, the Mustard pot, the corner bit between the Barclay and South Stand, amateur referees, waiting outside for the gates to open, girls screaming when opposition attacked, scarf tied around the wrist.

Ah, those were the days.

Thought you had been to a Bay City Rollers concert !